Mr. Dimebag’s Grow: Lost In The Sauce

I mean just look at her, she’s not even wearing clothes. Lol.

0E7098E1-A03C-4E83-AC06-1AE227DCBFF2.jpeg

Not really, dried it out with a fan and toaster and I told it “ come on already” a lot. It was mostly dry but smelled like hay.
Lol! I been telling mine come on already for about 2 weeks now. They’re just like two women taking forever in the bathroom to get ready it’s like come on already I’ve been ready to go 50 minutes already and you’re still on your make up! Maybe if I stare at them with the clippers in hand they will take notice. I’m going to be following along Mr. Dime bag. Your plants look great considering you have them in miracle grow.

Lol! I been telling mine come on already for about 2 weeks now. They’re just like two women taking forever in the bathroom to get ready it’s like come on already I’ve been ready to go 50 minutes already and you’re still on your make up! Maybe if I stare at them with the clippers in hand they will take notice. I’m going to be following along Mr. Dime bag. Your plants look great considering you have them in miracle grow.
I know. I figured MG would help me understand why I need better soil. I’m sure it will have issues soon due to lack of nutrition. I’m looking at dr earth to start then maybe Gaia green.

you should try using a hairdryer, that’s what I will try on my next sample.

I know. I figured MG would help me understand why I need better soil. I’m sure it will have issues soon due to lack of nutrition. I’m looking at dr earth to start then maybe Gaia green.

you should try using a hairdryer, that’s what I will try on my next sample.
Thats a fantastic idea with the hair dryer! When I get that thing out my plants are going to be saying “Crazy women is now blowing hot air !” Two of my plants are close to harvest, I’m thinking in the next 14 to 21 days.

1296361A-52C4-434E-944D-6F56968FBD39.jpeg

4B607EC5-E390-48F9-AD51-E459D1505F91.jpeg

Thats a fantastic idea with the hair dryer! When I get that thing out my plants are going to be saying “Crazy women is now blowing hot air !” Two of my plants are close to harvest, I’m thinking in the next 14 to 21 days.

1296361A-52C4-434E-944D-6F56968FBD39.jpeg

4B607EC5-E390-48F9-AD51-E459D1505F91.jpeg
Those are looking very yummy! Bulked up too!

So the dr earth 3-9-4 bud &bloom came, as well as my PH pen. My R.O water read 5.4, I added some tap water to get it to 6.7 end result. I added 1 Tbsp of the dr earth in top dress format and watered with the 6.7.

at this point, the Sweet Tooth is showing signs that I’m having a hard time diagnosing, and I just complicated things by throwing the dr earth in there with tap water. So I looked at this and I’m not sure what I have going on. My humidity has been around 30 in the day and 40-50 at night.

98EECC3F-E9D0-49EE-966A-F9AD50D1EFF8.jpeg

So the dr earth 3-9-4 bud &bloom came, as well as my PH pen. My R.O water read 5.4, I added some tap water to get it to 6.7 end result. I added 1 Tbsp of the dr earth in top dress format and watered with the 6.7.

at this point, the Sweet Tooth is showing signs that I’m having a hard time diagnosing, and I just complicated things by throwing the dr earth in there with tap water. So I looked at this and I’m not sure what I have going on. My humidity has been around 30 in the day and 40-50 at night.

98EECC3F-E9D0-49EE-966A-F9AD50D1EFF8.jpeg
My friend i don't grow in soil so I'm just giving 2 cents here. Is it possible she isn't getting everything she needs from your soil. And you might need to feed some nutrients? Like I said just asking not my forte. :Namaste:

My friend i don't grow in soil so I'm just giving 2 cents here. Is it possible she isn't getting everything she needs from your soil. And you might need to feed some nutrients? Like I said just asking not my forte. :Namaste:
I guess we will both find out soon enough. I’m sure the soil has enough nitrogen. MG has a lot of that in the time release pods. Up until now, dr earth is all I have given. We will see.

Good day all! Just checked on the plants and my runt is unhappy. What do you guys think?

image.jpg
The one thing I see is that you have some nutrient burn on your tips of your leaves. My plants have the same thing so we know that nutrients are there for the plant to take up. Beyond that I’m not sure but I’m sure other growers with way more experience can add to this.

The one thing I see is that you have some nutrient burn on your tips of your leaves. My plants have the same thing so we know that nutrients are there for the plant to take up. Beyond that I’m not sure but I’m sure other growers with way more experience can add to this.
Hey there. I’m certain that it is a combination of mistakes on my part. But I’ll still have a harvest if I don’t mold it up.

Alright, so. I learned that my temp/humidity gauge was too low in the tent. After raising it up half way, my temps soared and humidity plummeted. Those days of high heat that the plants went through at about “85F” were probably closer to 90F or more. It has taken a lot of work to keep the temps and humidity within range. I have to cycle the fan and mist the tent frequently. I also had to shut off my veg light and only use my bloom light to keep temps in range. Day 50 of flower is coming up in a few days and so far, I’m not seeing any amber on the trichomes. In fact, most look clear to me. I have noted downward clawing on the bigger plant.
I noticed that my little sativas are not happy in that environment so I moved the seedlings out of the tent and put them by the window.

E92C3EFB-479F-40E8-852C-25D1BBF4AE5E.jpeg

7CB8FBBF-9D0D-4CE9-945B-C9C7BA914621.jpeg

Wow, those are pretty small for 21 days. I don't have a lot of ideas. One idea that could help is covering the cups so the roots don't get light. Maybe even consider transplanting to a bigger pot with some fresh soil. They could need a little nutrient boost but I'm totally guessing there

For the last week or so I have been unable to lower temps in the tent. With lights off it’s around 84F and humidity is in the teens to low twenties. I’ve had to remove many fan leaves due to them dying from being fried. The runt is showing some amber so it’s getting close. The bigger plant is still doing well, almost all green and happy. As for the little sativa dominant strains AG and Tangerine, they are coming along slowly due to lack of light.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

For the last week or so I have been unable to lower temps in the tent. With lights off it’s around 84F and humidity is in the teens to low twenties. I’ve had to remove many fan leaves due to them dying from being fried. The runt is showing some amber so it’s getting close. The bigger plant is still doing well, almost all green and happy. As for the little sativa dominant strains AG and Tangerine, they are coming along slowly due to lack of light.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey. Is your grow tent in an un air-conditioned part of your house is that why you’re unable to keep your temperatures down? What about your extraction fan is it exchanging air enough in your tent? As far as humidity goes I have a humidifier that I sit near the intake hose to my grow tent but it does not sit inside the grow tent and it will pull humidity into my tent to keep my humidity up.

Hey. Is your grow tent in an un air-conditioned part of your house is that why you’re unable to keep your temperatures down? What about your extraction fan is it exchanging air enough in your tent? As far as humidity goes I have a humidifier that I sit near the intake hose to my grow tent but it does not sit inside the grow tent and it will pull humidity into my tent to keep my humidity up.
My whole house is at 86 right now. I turned the AC on and it’s dropping slowly. I’m trying to keep vegging and flowering plants in the same environment and I’m not winning either battle. Too much RH and I am flirting with mold, too low and I dry it all out and fry the THC. My humidifier cannot operate effectively with just a timer. It’s okay, I’m slowly saving up for some new gear to help keep the tent at ideal conditions. I also threw the runt outside just because i wanted to see what the 58F at night would do, if anything. I came close to harvesting many times but I want to see the result following this grow.

Back
Top Bottom