Mr Messy from down under

Mr Messy

Hi there guys, it's great to finally join the 420 family. I've been to growing hydro for 23 years now and have finally built up the courage to go public. i shall post my first grow journal very soon so take a look and I hope I can share some knowledge.

Hi Mr. Messy,

Newer member myself but welcome to the 420 community.

Wow, 23 yrs. of experience certainly provides for some instant "Veteran" status and I will most definately being watching for the opportunity to follow your grow journal.

TanR

Thanks TanR, it's nice to join a like minded community. Yeh I started my first perlite grow in 1990 and have been a hydro grower ever since. Have always used the fast veg sea of green method with plants no bigger than 60cm but have just purchased a 2.4m*2.4m grow lab powered with 4 600w digital Quantum ballast with gavita digi bulbs. It's my first move to larger plants grown in coco coir and 28lt air pots, watered by Tropft Blumat dripers so let's see how we go. I will be running my normal 20 site 2*400w son-t agro pot in pot hydro at the same time in a different room as a comparison. Should be a great learning experience. Two new statins for me as well. I've been growing Next Gen Grap God for two years now and have it down pat but this next set up will have Cali Girl Scout Cookies and DNA Holly Grail Kush in there as well. Should be a blast, or should I say a Blaze ;)-"

Thanks CA215, looking forward to it ;)-""

Back
Top Bottom