Hello from northern NV

:welcome: Hey there! You picked a great community to grow with! Got anything in the cooker?

:welcome: Hey there! You picked a great community to grow with! Got anything in the cooker?
Hey! I sure do I have an eastcoasterlamb and an OG bag seed going. I also just planted 2 ssh x ssdd. Hoping they will pop up anyday. Everything is 12/12 from seed under next light mini in a 2x2 tent. It's all the space I have for now and couldn't be happier.

Oh Cool! So you just plant the seed and let it go straight into flower as soon as it will? I've heard of folks doing that, but never have myself. I do want to give it a shot. How big do they get?

Welcome stONER775 to 420 magazine great start on the grow ! You gonna make a journal of that grow ? If so I have a helpful link for new members below on this post it has all you need to get started!

Oh Cool! So you just plant the seed and let it go straight into flower as soon as it will? I've heard of folks doing that, but never have myself. I do want to give it a shot. How big do they get?
Yea its pretty fun. 12/12 as soon as they get above ground. Everything so far I dont think has gone over 12in ha. This is my first time trying it. I harvested a panamoniuem from dragons flame genetics about a month ago. I'm not sure how much I got I never weigh it. I would guess 10 grams ha. But I've seen some great grows from 12/12 where people are getting 1-3oz a plant. Plants growing 3-4ft. So I'm optimistic.

Welcome from Alafornia. You've come to the right forum if you like friendly and helpful people.

Back
Top Bottom