Mr. Voorhees Starting From Ground Zero

Mr. Voorhees

This is my first journal. Going from building a cabinet to growing my first plant. My cabinet is 78"x48"x20.5". As for as strains I have not made my mind up. I will be using a 240w HPS and some T5 lights.

IMAG000218.JPG

IMAG000112.JPG

The Cabinet is coming slow have to repair my car. Looking at Vanilla Kush. If i can find the seeds. will work on make some doors for the cabinet and post pic.

Looking at soil sense it is my first grow. Hydro is intriguing, but i think i lack the experience. I can find a straight answer on the water time. I like the drip idea saw a kit gh farm 1402 using and air pump for mature plant. How do you start you seed with something like that?

Some what 3 the one side will be spilt in have for ger and veg most of my plants i wont let grow over 30-40 cm. I heard the will double in size in the flowering room.

Alright Mr. Voorhees. :welcome:.
Nice grow box you got going, yeh some strains double in size during 12/12. Some will just do a 1/3. Indica small sativa big usually. How many you thinkin of flowering in the tall room, 1?
And seen as its your first grow and dont want hydro or aero, why not try canna coco. That stuff amazing seriously, a lot better than soil. It grows like its a hydro grow because the medium (coco) has amazing drainage and you have to keep it mainly wet so it live in the water environment but will oxygen an no crazy PH problems, look into it mate its well worth it.
Ill keep poppin by want to see how you doin, :goodluck: Peace

How do you start you seed with something like that?

The same many ways you start seed for any grow.

If you mean, "How do you grow seedlings with something like that?" then I'd suggest either a cup of perlite or perlite/vermiculite mixture. When you decide to place them into whatever setup you've, err... set up, that medium will rinse right off.

looks good so far...I can't wait till your operating.
Have you looked into getting some clones? I'll tell ya the seed thing is tough.
good luck, I'll keep tuned.

I wouldn't say seeds are tough, seeds are good because you get to pick whatever strain you want, you also dont have to wait for it to take root like a clone, clones can be a bit slower at the beginning IMO.
Also if the clones have come from older plants maybe not just one good mother, then the genetics might be a bit weak by then. but you do get a defo female which is good.
Seedling or clones can start in anything really mate, like tortured soul said perlite/vermuculite. then there rockwool cubes which are good and foam cubes, or straight into coco or soil. up to you mate. Good results come from coco and you can seed in them. Put the seed in a cup of water till it germinates then slam it in the coco, the roots love coco so easy for them to spread.
But whatever you choose you will get the help here anyway.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom