Trying to Get Small Perpetual Dialed-Iin

For monster cloning I take them four weeks into flower, for regular right before the flip while I am lollipoping. The perpetual thing is new to me and I didn't have a big budget when I started, hence all the repurposed grow boxes. It took me a while to get all the lights and get all the strains cloned and feminized. Still working on my skill set and learning how to train, defoliate, etc. Right now it's harvesting one to three plants every four to five weeks. I would love to try some autos, any recommendations for someone with limited space? The shorter or more trainable the better

The only auto I grow with a decent yield I've come across from my experience is the heavyweight fast an vast I average a Q per plant that's why I drop 4 to get close to the lb mark I don't do a whole lot of training or anything with them as I have the ceiling for it. but if I had to try I would LST the crap out of that one lives up to it's name and is some very nice smoke I was just thinking autos would be crappy smoke but was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I'm gonna order the new 2 fast they came out with soon hoping that is a good one also

nothing wrong with modifying old grow boxes buddy shows your handy and can think outside the box. I get all my tanks and everything from my work that there gonna throw out. I work for a plastic company so it's all good there if I had to buy all the tanks that I have went threw to see what worked for me I would have had to take a loan out on my house. DIY is the best way to go plus it's like recycling and makes my ol lady happy ha ha :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ya I get that look a lot buddy when I start talking about my rooms I think she is just bracing herself on what I'm gonna spend LOL but she's always happy to take some money from me ha ha. She doesn't smoke so doesn't matter to her on where thing are in my rooms she does know when there going good cause I'll give her more money and buy stuff for the house for her and the kids. I love to grow and have been steadily expanding about every 6 months I think my expansions are finally done gonna drop a bunch of outdoor clones this year though and see what mother nature can do with them just go back when its time for harvest. My rooms can get a little spendy with all the electric running. Here's my set up
420_pics_0096.jpg
veg room
420_pics_0133.jpg
cabinet cloner
420_pics_0142.jpg
nute cabinet
420_pics_0171.jpg
drying area run threw my ventilation
420_pics_0152.jpg
flower room gotta add another light
420_pics_00112.jpg
cure jar LOL
420_pics_0092.jpg
5 girls in flower

Here is the last of the update photos for a few weeks. Here is the flowering 4 by 8' flowering cabinet. It's got a 400w HPS and 400w MH.
image18066.jpg

that's actually a decent amount of grow i can say that doesn't look very small :thumb:

Thanks man. It's been a work in progress I just recently added the flowering box. Before I was flowering in the box I use for vegging now which is 3x2

Thanks, I was thinking about a journal but just end up posting on a group journal. Wall color will change a bit I found some 4x8 1/8 sheets of poly I'm gonna use to run around the lower bottom of the room. I lost a few babies last month they didn't germ right only 2 made it so I have a critical and a random that got tossed into the mix but or temps here have been crazy cold so kinda waiting till we get back to normal. Then I will toss some autos down to help fill the room and start cloning the critical just waiting on nicer days.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom