Hydro Small Scrog Grow

More actual watts is always better. Having multiple footprints is also always better too! I'd say option 2.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey! I was thinking about the higher gr/watt of hps...
(if u have any question about dwc or hydro in general let me know! Y im lurking)

Hey! I was thinking about the higher gr/watt of hps...
(if u have any question about dwc or hydro in general let me know! Y im lurking)

Many people can get gr/watt + with LED! It's your call for sure. Why not crank the HPS to the 400 and let her rip? I'm seriously considering some kind of Hydro for my next grow. Your system looks awesome and fills out that tent really well. How hard was it to put together? I'll have to watch some videos.

Many people can get gr/watt + with LED! It's your call for sure. Why not crank the HPS to the 400 and let her rip? I'm seriously considering some kind of Hydro for my next grow. Your system looks awesome and fills out that tent really well. How hard was it to put together? I'll have to watch some videos.

Cause a 400 would cost me a lot and generates too much heat. 2x2 is a small space and I don't think I would gain enough to compensate the additional cost.

If you go hydro I would suggest you a dwc system, preferably a recirculating system.
It depends a lot on your available space imo.

The setup looks crazy! I had some issues of root rot myself (first hydro grow) and hydroguard saved it. Looks like you're not having that problem at all thou! In for the ride.

Cause a 400 would cost me a lot and generates too much heat. 2x2 is a small space and I don't think I would gain enough to compensate the additional cost.

If you go hydro I would suggest you a dwc system, preferably a recirculating system.
It depends a lot on your available space imo.

The only reason I said 400 was in your original post it says 400 dimmed down. I didn't realize you had different. Sorry! You can check out my space in my signature if you'd like, or in my profile. I like building things so I'm very interested in the whole 360 sprayers and all that. We'll see what happens :) :) It looks perfect in your space!

The setup looks crazy! I had some issues of root rot myself (first hydro grow) and hydroguard saved it. Looks like you're not having that problem at all thou! In for the ride.
I had root rot problems too but not in this system. I germinated these seeds in a diy dwc bucket but it wasn't light proof enough.
You're lucky you can find hydroguard, in Europe we can't buy such products, I had to wait 2months for a bottle of plant success Orca.

The only reason I said 400 was in your original post it says 400 dimmed down. I didn't realize you had different. Sorry! You can check out my space in my signature if you'd like, or in my profile. I like building things so I'm very interested in the whole 360 sprayers and all that. We'll see what happens :) :) It looks perfect in your space!

Y I'm using a 400w bulb but it is working at 50% so 200w. I think it's overkill using it at 100% in such a small space. I would end spending more in electricity without a reasonable return in final product.

I had root rot problems too but not in this system. I germinated these seeds in a diy dwc bucket but it wasn't light proof enough.
You're lucky you can find hydroguard, in Europe we can't buy such products, I had to wait 2months for a bottle of plant success Orca.

Y I'm using a 400w bulb but it is working at 50% so 200w. I think it's overkill using it at 100% in such a small space. I would end spending more in electricity without a reasonable return in final product.

Another reason to add the LED .

I understand that. I personally would rather have 120-140 true watts of LED over 120-140 true watts of HPS. Just my personal choice though.

I am working with bot hps and led atm. Lets see how does it go

Nice little setup. I'd kick the light up to full power.
It would be wonderful to use all the 400w but I can't keep it cool enough using only one extractor for both cooltube and carbon f.
Anyway I think there would be too many lumens for a 2x2ft tent

temp 20c/68f
rh 60%
ph 5.9
ppm 750

e49.jpg
d130.jpg
c205.jpg
b196.jpg
a308.jpg

That screen sure filled out nicely!! They look great!

yea it is full! but that is not a well made scrog since it is not even, probably due to different genotypes. I hope I will make a sog grow from clones next round but it is late to grow mothers now.

this strain is advertised as a 7 weeker.
I flipped to flow on the 2nd week of Nov so we are at 7 weeks now but flowers seem to be rly small, not bulking up.

It seems all ok, temps from 62-73f, a bit hard to keep rh below the 60 (max). PH is steady, EC ok. I could think my ec pen is broken, I added some water from my dehumidifier to the system reservoir and the ec, after some time is checked ppms and the reading was the same as before adding water. So I could haven't added enough nutrients.
Or the roots may have choked eachothers.

Back
Top Bottom