Muffinman's First bagseed Grow

muffinman

Hi everybody im excited to start a journal as this is my first grow, unfortunately i cant post pics at this moment but ill post some as soon as i can...

What strain is it? Unknown bag seed smoked it real sweet and social head high
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg state
If in Veg... For how long? 2 weeks from germination
Indoor or outdoor? indor closet grow
Soil or Hydro? Soil grow
If soil... what is in your mix? FF soil with pearlite
If soil... What size pot? solo cups waiting to get root bound
Size of light? 2 tube T12s and 1 26w CFL
Temp of Room/cab?Fluctuating from 78f to 82f
Any Pests ? non for the moment
How often are you watering? when soil is brittle let roots aerate a lil dont want to overwater since im a newbie lol
Type and strength of ferts used? Non at the moment but have 3 part Earth Juice: Grow, Bloom and Microblast...

Looking foward to learn from this experience as everybody in the forum seems so friendly and helpful looking foward to share my grow with you guys :surf:

Yeah Blaze i had to lol keep track of my grow through the thread plus i want to see peoples feedback on how my grow is going... need to come through check out the LST i been doing to her she seems to love it =]...

Everybody i still havent been able to post pics =( but as for my babies they are on day 17 from germination... I started to LST since im doing a LST Scrog setup and they seem to love it lots of new growth throught the plant =) waiting for the plant to get rootbound so she can be transfered to a 5gal pot....

Hey guys little update on my plant:

Lst seems to be going well on its way so far looking good new growth on the lower fan leaves although my lower fan leaves seem just a lil droopy and curled up a lil bit? I might be repotting my plant today or tommorrow but was concerned with some leaves plants looks healthy though... im using FF organic and pearlite going into a 5 gal. any suggestions for when i repot my plant?

My current setup...
chino_080.JPG

MJ day 18 from sprout
chino_079.JPG

chino_078.JPG

chino_076.JPG

chino_077.JPG

I would like to see peoples feeback to see wat they think of my LST...

:bump:

I would like to know if im placing the metal wirings on the right places? in the 3rd node fan leaves showing some purpling on the stems can she be asking for any phosphorus any feedback WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED as this is my first try at this or at growing overall...

LST looks good Bro. You may want to consider getting it out of the cup and into a big pot soon. But I would hold off in jumping right to a 5 gallon bucket like you said. Try 3 gallon then sex it, then the 5 gallon. Because I would hate to see you waste all that soil and it turns out to be male:whoa:. Best wishes to ya!

Weed thnx for the tip =] your right about repotting it in a 3 gal i just want the plant to become rootbound to have an even spread throughtout the soil although i notice the growth rate has stunted some could it be due to the size of the cup?...

I have some purpling in the stems from the 3rd node up, should i let it sit see how she reacts? or is a nute deficiency?

Ok guys time for an update...

She was relocated to a grow tent Dark Room 60= 2 x 2 x 5 ... Thing rocks love the size of that thing!!... I might go with 5 2700k flourescents for now... In a week or so i should have a 400 mh/hps air cooled hood with a lumatek ballast since my plant has to go to flowering.... Any tips on the lighting? i need to put her to flowering since its been 38 days from germination...

I have to say my plant is doing really well im about to change the cycle to 12/12 sex my plant up... so far she is about 14 inches in height and has developed nice side branches looks really healthy overall... I noticed my plant was kinda sensitive with the nutes so i fed her lightly throughout the veg state using earth juice grow and microblast between feedings... a week ago i had a nitrogen defiency but corrected it with a mexican bat guano tea...

Guys heres the latest on my plant she has grown alot since the last time i posted pics... YES SHES A FEMALE!!!.. today is day 8 of flowering and the pistils have greatly numbered throughout the plant and boosted up the nutes to 50% (this ok or should i go 100%?)... i did some pruning also to provide more light to the bottom plant anyways heres a pic:

What do guys THINK for my 1st time??
CIMG0093.jpg

:cheer: Very excited from you buddy! :cheer: :goodjob: Take care for your girl, she will take care of you! :grinjoint: She looks happy keep add nutes little by little 50%- 75% - 100% while keeping a good eye on her. She will tell you what she likes and dislikes real fast. No more pruning oK.
Frank Zappa has a Great Tune Called MuffinMan, You Familar? :goodjob:

Weed my plant welcomes all your good energy =)... I have increased nute intake just like you mentioned in increments i love how responsive these plants are, its like shes talking to me lol (do i sound crazy?)... As for the pruning i was thinking of leaving her just like she is my lower stems have streched enough now to receive the light...

Looking at you guys FEEDBACK keeps me going i like to share my experience with you guys =)

guys so im running into a lil troubleshooting hope you guys help...

My top leaves are curling so im thinking my light is too close to the top of the plant but my tent does not allow me to put the light any higher can anyone give me suggestions on how i can fix this?

Is it possible to stress the top meaning bending her sideways to have more space in between the light and the top itself please help as she is currently under lighting as we speak.... if so how should i approach this?

Shes growing so fast i wish i had a taller tent shes in week 2 flowering and shes about 38 inches in height

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom