Bag Seed Male Pollinates a Bagseed Female - Lets See What These Seeds Can Do

obliviconsent

I let a male hang out a little longer than I should have in the grow room. So he pollinated one of my girls. They both came from bag seed. So I germed them and going to see how they grow.
8-24-11_10_.JPG

08-27-11.JPG

What strain is it? Bag Seed x Bag Seed :) Honestly, I think they are Sativa dominant.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Vegging.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Nothing, straight out of the bag.
If soil... What size pot? In 6in. pots.
Size of light? CFL 26w: 100w equivilent.
Is it aircooled? Small fan.
Any Pests ? No.
How often are you watering? When the soil feels dry. Using weight and "finger" method :)
Type and strength of ferts used? Going to continue using Miracle Grow food. Half strength per gallon of water.

Medium - Soil.
Lights - 4x 5500k 26w (100w equivilent) for vegging.
Nutrients - Miracle Grow...oh....oh....oh no.......oh no he didn't :)
Yield : TBD
And yeah I'm a geek, in case you were wondering:):high-five:;)

Re: Bag seed male pollinates a bagseed female, lets see what these seeds can do.

Three out of four have broken ground so far.
(Below) Pics taken on 08-31-11.
08-31-11.JPG

08-31-11_3_.JPG

08-31-11_4_.JPG

08-31-11_5_.JPG

All three were yellowing, but I poured water over them and moved my CFL's a little farther away and they got green overnight. I don't know if it's the weather or if I have the old school first CFL's that came out, but those suckers get HOT.
(Below) Pics taken on 09-01-11.
09-01-11.JPG

09-01-11_5_.JPG

09-01-11_6_.JPG

09-01-11_7_.JPG

(Below) My veg closet.
09-01-11_4_.JPG

09-01-11_2_.JPG

Re: Bag seed male pollinates a bagseed female, lets see what these seeds can do.

They are still the same. Just stretching

Thanks for dropping by ganjatoker8.:welcome:
Picture update: taken today 09-06-11.
09-06-11.JPG

09-06-11_4_.JPG

09-06-11_2_.JPG

09-06-11_3_.JPG

09-06-11_6_.JPG

The newest one to reach the surface.
09-06-11_5_.JPG

They are stretching quite a bit, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. I'll just bury them when it's time to replant. I threw 3 more beans into water to germ and all three cracked with taproots showing.

I meant the ratio of male to female plants cause you mated a male and a female to get the seeds right. lol my question mark doesn't work on the keyboard nemore

Yup. a male plant violated one of my girls. I don't know anything about seed genetics, so hopefully I'm not growing bunk seeds. I've been meaning to research seed making, but I'm good at procrastinating =).

Picture update. Taken today 9-9-11
(Below) The same four seedlings. THey are getting their second set of true leaves.
DSC044343.JPG

(Below) Random pic of one of the newest seedlings.
DSC044363.JPG

(Below) I'm now up to seven seedlings.
DSC044392.JPG
DSC044403.JPG

When they need replanting I think I'm going to place them in 12 in. pots and put them in the flower room right away. But things never go as planned so we'll see.

Thanks for looking in Twelve12:peace:

Re: Bag seed male pollinates a bagseed female, lets see what these seeds can do

Picture update 09-14-11.
09-14-11.JPG
09-14-11_2_.JPG
09-14-11_3_.JPG

The ones that were stretched and leaning have gotten stronger and standing on their own now, with the help of a small fan.

Thanks for the suggestions Twelve12. I have a timer set for 16/8 and I keep my fan on them when thier awake. I need to get another light setup so I can lower them, when I do two of the pots don't get adequate lighting. I was using TP rolls to support the leaners, but they have gotten stronger and are standing on their own now. I figure I will bury the stems up to the lowest set of leaves when I repot them. Other than the stretching they are doing pretty good. I'll update with pics in the morning.

Picture update. Taken this morning.
DSC045391.JPG
DSC04540.JPG
DSC04541.JPG
DSC04542.JPG
DSC04543.JPG

After I took some pictures for the update, I snapped that my other plant Petunia 2 was harvested on 9-21-11. So I brought in another light fixture to give these plants some more much needed light. I just switched out the 2700K's to the 5500K's.
DSC045493.JPG
DSC045441.JPG
DSC045482.JPG
DSC045462.JPG

Thanks Twelve12. Yes this grow is alot of fun. I'm just going to let these ones grow with very little help from me and let them teach me a thing or two.:ganjamon:

09-29-11
DSC045641.JPG

They don't seem to be growing too fast. Mabe this watering will jump start them.:morenutes:

Thanks for stopping in on my grow Murz.:thanks: Good luck to you as well.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom