Munchies help! I eat too much!

Phelyons

Does that happen to someone other than me? If I decide to, 98% of my high can be eating but when I start to eat, I just can't stop... In example, my parents left the home for one month and they made a bunch of food for maybe 2 to 3 weeks and I ate all in less than one week! If I go to fast food, my bills are always over fifteen bucks and after this, I would still eat!

Is there something that can resolve this or it is only about self-control?

H
U
N
G
R
Y

...is what I am when high if I have access to food. Help?

self control is the number one thing man i just try to drink alot of things but it has the same affect on me as the food..... so my deal is i just need to drink tons of water

i just tell myself hey u ate 2 hours ago its just the munchies your not really hungry u just ate like 4 pieces of lazanya

Drink Water.

Water should help fill the void. I drink a couple of glasses of water with my munchie food and I am usually fine until I blaze up again.

Haha, I hear you man. But really, water and doing something engaging are the two best solutions to your problem. It's all in your head, if you don't think about it you'll be fine.

It's kinda hard, the sensation of food in my mouth is so good. Tastes dance in it... Awww... Yea, I will try or it will cost me a lot in food. Thanks for tips.

nah.. dude, sometimes I think I could win one of those Man V. Food things if I was nice and high before trying... sometimes I can eat tons and tons of food, nonstop... uh i can't think of anything appropriate to put on here besides... idk, play videogames if you're into that, drink water, put on your headphones and take a walk, do some pushups and situps... smoke some more... go to sleep... i don't know, i'd be like eff it and eat anyway. lmao but yeah you seem to eat a lot... order off of the dollar menu?

Back
Top Bottom