My 1st Grow! Northern Light - Nirvana Seeds Feminized

Musashi

Strain: Northern Light (Nirvana Seeds Feminized)
White strain: No
Feminized: Yes
Medical: No
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: sweet / smooth
Plant height: Short
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

*Closet Grow Room*
W60cmxH180cmxD50cm
Soil Flowerpot x2
Circulator x1
400w HPS x1
22w CFL x2

NL_Day_5.jpg

Re: My 1st Grow ! Northern Light (Nirvana Seeds Feminized)

Well ain't she cute, lol Love NL so I'm gonna pull up a chair and root you on! :popcorn:

interested to see how this goes, i have only ordered seeds once but it was through Nirvana and everything went smooth so im looking at other possible strains to grow, if this one comes out good, ill def get me some! good luck friend. do you have pictures of your whole grow room. just so i could see your whole set up and everything you got going on.? peace bro

Thanx guys!
I actually cant use English.(my english is OK?lol)

and this is my grow room.
CIMG1607.JPG

GS your hilarious. Good English is not required here friend, don't worry about it at all, we'll fill in the blanks and read between the lines when necessary. Thanks for sharing your grow with us :Namaste:

Purty little lady you got Musashi. Nice little grow room too. Subbed for this one. Can't give any advice but my second grow is going to be Northern lights. Got the seeds already so as soon as my 1st grow is done I'll be ready to go. Maybe I can pick some info from your grow.
Good Luck!!!

18/6 has been rumored to be less stressful and less likely to cause your plant to go hermi. That aluminum foil could, and probably will burn your plants. It reflects uneven rays and makes hot spots and burns plant leaves. I thought it would be fine too. It looks like mylar and reflect like a mirror and it seemed so logical to me but ive read numerous times it will burn your ladies. Your grows lookin great though man

Back
Top Bottom