My 2° grow (300watt)

Try a little white-vinegar in with your water. I mean, only a LITTLE. Start with a drop or 2 in a Litre of water, mix it vigorously and test pH. A Gallon is about 3.8 Litres.

Thanks alot Stony! +reps for you, i've been searching for days for a viable way to lower my pH, it's steady at 7.0 and I know it needs to be lower

I'd keep a cutting of the big bang and el nino for outdoors if you like big fat nuggs

Help me friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!El nino is hermy. . . . . . . what i do?????
Is a beast , very beautyfull, but is . . . . . . :(

kill it now, it will only make it easier for the both of you. I know it's tough but you'll pull through, It wasnt' her/his fault, just a little bit confused. we're here for ya if you need us man!

up to you bro!, just know u'll be plucking bananas for a while lol, plus you might end up having the plant self pollinate itself, and i'm not sure that hermaphroditism is a trait you wanna continue...
you can try to take the pollen from the male bud sites and polinate a 100% female to try and get feminized seeds if you wanna keep the hermie!
The good thing is though, you can separate the herm from the female, and collect it's pollen. You can use that pollen to create Feminized seeds on the true female.

the decision is yours my friend!

Any time, also you may want to use a sandwich bag or something of the sort to collect the pollen, that way you can store it for when you're ready to use it,:ganjamon:

tell Greenhouse they claim their seeds are 100% hermi free try and get some free shit

all of their feminized are supposed to be hermi free or at least they claim if you started with regular seeds your SOL

Back
Top Bottom