My 3rd Grow - First Documented & Official

AlaskaThunder

This is my third go, I got clones from my roommates plants right before he flowered. I have three strains in this grow. three of my plants are Ak-48, three are Addict, and one is the Fruity Juicy Chronic. I am growing them in a closet that is 2.5 ft X 4 ft and using a T5 Fluorescent with 4 2 ft bulbs for Veg. For flowering I am using a 400w Hps bulb in a ballast. This is my first official grow, the first grow was thrown in the trash when being babysat by a paranoid individual, the next was just a single plant first being grown under a house light for 4 months then finally put into flowering when I purchased the HPS setup, I then proceeded to flower for 3 months, (I know plants don't take 7 months to mature but I was just fucking around.). Anyways I was just posting a journal for the heck of it! Also any problems I come across I would greatly appreciate the great advice that I've seen given on here.
I didn't take pictures early on because most plants look about the same when they are in the first few weeks of growth. The pictures I am posting now are from today, the plants have been going for about 3 weeks now. Enjoy!
The Whole Family :)
Photo_on_2012-05-09_at_14_21.jpg

The Whole Family Getting Some Sun
Photo_on_2012-05-09_at_14_23_2.jpg

Ak-48 Clones
Photo_on_2012-05-09_at_14_34.jpg

Fruity Juicy Chronic Clones (my current favorite:) )
Photo_on_2012-05-09_at_14_35.jpg

"Addict" Clones
Photo_on_2012-05-09_at_14_36.jpg

Re: My 3rd grow, first documented and official.

Are you talking about transplanting or using the silty soil? Is that supposed to have good stuff in it?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom