My First Indoor Grow

alykush420

So Im going to start off with my basic info...

What Strain is it? OG Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica
How Many Plants? 2 -i got as clones
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? purchased on 12/7 and put directly into Happy Frog organic soil (by Fox Farm)
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? Currently in 1 gal pots. planning on transfering to 5 gal pots once roots build
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? currently have 2- 40 watt florescent bulbs; planning on switching to a 600 watt hps light in about a week ( a week before it should go into flower)
PH of Medium or Reservoir? i test the ph of my water and nutreints before use and i make sure its between 5.5-6.5 ; i also have a soil PH tester but havent used it yet
Any Pests? none known
How Often are you Watering? watered once with just water when clones went into the soil and once with nuets
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? im using Botanicare : Agua sheild, Pure Blend metabolic grow formula, CNS 17 (grow 3-1-2), silica blast, and Liquid Karma (0.1-0.1-0.5)
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5ft high 4 ft wide and 2 ft deep (its a closet)

Problem: This is my first grow and i just want to make sure im not wasting my time. any tips or advice is much appreciated!! :thanks:

i will try and put up some pictures as i go because i know its hard to help without seeing.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom