Alright then lets go.....

First pics

Martha
Mandy2.JPG

And her beauties:
Mandy_Budz.JPG

my shorty jessi she's 1/2 the size of martha planted same time
Full_Jessi.JPG

The top side picture of jessi starting to have hairs.
Jessi2.JPG

Sorry for the delay in update I have been extremely busy the last few weeks. I don't know what i would do if i didn't have a timer for my ladies I don't think i would have made it this far. I am up to 1/2 strength in plant food now. Is it to late for me to take clones off of these plants? I have found some excellent branches for clones that have not flowered yet. I took a few and they seem to be hanging on but I am unsure and want a second opinion. Still running the same lights 175 MH bulb and 6500K CFL'S. comments suggestions questions feel free to ask!

K-Frat, go ahead, cut away. I took cuttings that were almost budding from the lower part of the plant. Dipped them in clonex gel, about 1 inch up the stem and placed them in rock wool cubes well moistened. Mine drooped severely, but then MDVL had a friend who said to place them in a dark closet. So I did, and then forgot about them for 2 days...oops! To my surprise, when again looked at them, they were all doing great. They were actually almost completey dry and brown before I put them into dark. So go for it. Good luck bro.

NEED HELP!!!!!

Lights came on and I just went to check on my ladies before i went to sleep and it seems that jessi has some very strange green bubbles forming on the plant at the base of the branches at the stalk. I am trying not to panic and cannot find exactly what it is that is causing this. The bubbles are hard and are bulging about 1-2cm at the base of the branches at the stalk. I will try to get a picture asap. anyone who has ever heard or seen this problem please let me know what is possibly could be!! Thank you in advance!

DSC01966.JPG

The one i was trying to get didn't come in that good but if you draw your attention to the node below that there is also some there all together are 7 nodes that have it the ones on the very bottom and the ones on top do not have them. I am very glad to get a quick response and i have calmed down now that i have smoked a bowl or two. One more quest too is the fan leaves at the top of the plant are curling dowward and in could this be a deficiency or maybe not enough light?

They are just at the crouches of the plant.

i dont know what it is not that far but you shouldn't worry about it a lot, unless there is noticeable problems occurring on each branch its on, but should be fine till you find out if there isnt any harm done to them.

Thanks for the advice much appreciated here! I will keep an eye on it and maybe this will catch a grow support's eye and they could help me i might shoot a post over in another thread to see if i can get this narrowed down thanks again for your help :)

Thanks for the advice much appreciated here! I will keep an eye on it and maybe this will catch a grow support's eye and they could help me i might shoot a post over in another thread to see if i can get this narrowed down thanks again for your help :)

just dont want to see you stress out man,

I use the finger method for watering i wait until it's dry about an inch down before i water. twice a week i am watering one would be with plant food and the other with just balanced pH water. Anyone have any idea what could be causing the green bubbles??

thank you GMT for the advice. I have been wrong this time on the plants names (ooops) Jessi was the male and the two I am left with are actually Martha and Mandy. I believe I have two different strands here because Mandy is tall and i guess "stemy" with alot of flowering going on. Martha is the one with the current unknown problem and she is half the size of Martha and way bushier with more growth through and through and just starting to show a few hairs at each bud site. The seeds are nothing special just bag seed that I collected over a few bags that I had bought over a months times. Upper commercial to mids.

It turns out that the "bubbles" I was worried about is just the plant making it so the branches can support the weight of the buds. The leaves are starting to turn yellow on the tips on the ones curling and i think this is because of m nutrients going from 1/4 to half. I am flushing the plant with distilled water for the next couple waterings to see if there is an improvement. If it continues I will then turn to maybe a nute deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom