My autos a week old. Can i bump up the light?

Aspradlin9189

I got a critical + from dinafem a week old. Got my 600 w hps turned down to 200 since seedling. Would i b safe to go ahead and crank it up? Or wait a bit longer. Kept it down so i didnt burn it. First time with hps

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How big is the plant now?

I would keep it dialed down until it's well established.

Does your ballast give you the option to go to 400w? If so, I'd do that first for about a week and check temps and conditions before making the jump all the way to 600w

Also, how high above the seedlings do you have it hung?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its about 2.5 ft above plant but i can go as high as i need. Its got a 200. 300 450 and 600 i belive. Something 4 setting total between 200 and 600

I'd keep it at 200w but lower it down a bit. Start with 4-6" and wait a day or so before lowering again.

More watts won't really do anything at this stage. They just need a light that's close enough to prevent over stretching.

I'd keep it at 200w but lower it down a bit. Start with 4-6" and wait a day or so before lowering again.

More watts won't really do anything at this stage. They just need a light that's close enough to prevent over stretching.

Im not getting a whole lot of stretch, but my temps are staying kinda high... 85 to 90. Moving into a a/c controlled room this weekend so im gonna try to drop it a little. Since my heat is higg would some suplimentary cfl keep me from stretching?

420-magazine-mobile306936794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1188112527.jpg

Looks good. I like my seedlings around 80-84° so you aren't in really high temps. That humidity will need to come down a little more though.

What is this...
420-magazine-mobile1107140211.jpg

It was raining when i took the pic, and it was outside on a back porch is y it was so high. Moved this weekend though. Got it set up indoor in ac temp staying atound 75 to 80 and humidity 40 to 50

Back
Top Bottom