My Baby plant turn yellow

KAKA83

Hi Dude!

My baby plan turn from green to this because lack of nutrient or light? How to fix it :bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

Firstly, it shared 1 CFL 40watt with another young plant, and I added 1 more baby plant on as I didnt have time to go buy another one. So I placed 3 plants together, I think it's lack of light.

This plant I haven't given much nutrient at all. I just watered it 2 days ago with plain water and 1 tsp of blackstrap mollasses

Today I just place a CFL 40wat on top 2,3 inches away but dun know if it help hic hic

Thanksss

Kaka

Supper_Cheese_-_11_days_old.jpg
Supper_Cheese_16_days_b.jpg
Supper_Cheese_16_days.jpg

Re: My baby plant turn yellow :((

Hi Ricorio,

I always take 3l of water and add 1 drop of PH deduction which it says will bring the water from 7.5-8.5 back to 6.5-7o. PH.

I think it should be ok with the water as I watered it many times and 3 days ago it still look very green.

The other plant which in the central of the light among 3 plants still maintain green & healthy..thats why I guess some problem with the light..as this young plant doesnt get enough light compare to the other.

And the third plant, I put it under the light bud quite late, its body grow long and long, almost can't stand up properly..I am fixing it too, but dun know it's correct way and how to make it stand up again..though the top 2 leaves still look green.

Yea, I bought exactly the CFL 40watt U shape due!

Thanks much

Kaka

Re: My baby plant turn yellow :((

Hi,

Could you tell me how to diluting the urine 10 times and give some extra nitrogen?

Sorry it's my first grow dude.

Thankss

You could try diluting your urine 10 times and watering with that to give them some extra Nitrogen.

More lights = better :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom