Flower Week 6: Flush and Plain Water?

TheFertilizer

Tomorrow is the start of week 6 for my plants and I'm wondering if I should flush them and continue with only plain water for now on. I'm not even sure that they only have two weeks left, it's hard for me to tell. I know they had a lot of stress the previous week because of the heat and I lost power to the lights for a couple hours, so a buddy told me I should just consider adding a week to my schedule. Right now I see a lot of orange pistils but still a lot of white ones too and have nothing to judge it by, but it could be done in 2-3 weeks.

My setup...

Lights: 3x 100w 6400k CFL + 2x 27w 2700k CFL
Temps: 80-90 with one week peaking at 95
Soil: Black Gold Natural & Organic
Water pH: 6-6.5
Nutrients: 2 tsp p gallon Flora Nova Bloom, 1 tsp p gallon Crystal Burst, 1/4 tsp p gallon "Blossom Builder"
Containers: 5 gallon pots for Sweet Black Angel and Super Skunk, 3 gallon for Prezidential Kush
Water/Feed Schedule: 1 solo cup full of either nutrient solution or plain water, alternating by day (1 day plain, 1 day nutrient)

I don't want to stress them out too much by cutting nutrients. The flavor of my smoke isn't really that important to me, I'd rather they be as potent and big as buds as I can get than worry about the nutrients making the smoke harsh or taste bad. The Black Gold has basically nothing in it in the way of nutrients except for a little lat but release nitrogen I'm feeling like with the low amount of light that I have along with the high heat that I need to be more careful of stunting and stressing.

Back
Top Bottom