My bong and the heat gun

southernboy30

Last night, instead of using my lighter with my bong, I used the heat gun from my workshop. Holy COW!!! It was like using my VaporGenie, but on a larger scale. I placed ice in my bong. The mist was clean and smooth in my mouth and lungs. No coughing and no smoke smell. The taste was mild. I can't relate the taste to anything I have taste before, but no after-taste.

I took 2 hits and listened to about 10 minutes of muisc, then I passed out!!! I used my home-grown White Rhino that I have cured for 3 weeks. I am thinking about purchasing a Vaporize from e-bay for around $60. I don't want to spend $500 for a unit.

I slept all night. I hope to find a smaller heat gun. Something the size of an electronic soldiering iron. Maybe I can find an adapter to use my VaporGenie bowl on my bong.

:roorrip:

Cool idea and thanks for sharing it.

Yeah they sell heat guns and specialized bowl pieces for it. Variable Temperature Heat Gun Vaporizer @ GOTVAPE.com Never tried it myself but it sounds amazing

Last night I press the pollen I collected in my grinder. I use the heat gun to smoke the stuff. 5 or 8 minutes later I was on my back. 8 hours later I woke feeling rested.

Back
Top Bottom