My drug test experience at Quest Diagnostics

Subbing with someone elses clean urine is perfectly acceptable to do. As long as you're sure he isn't taking any prescription drugs that will show up up on a 10 panel test.
I would keep the urine in a cooler with some ice until you can get it home and put it in the frig.
Be sure and find a 2 or 3 ounce bottle thats perfectly clean and go to a drug store and pickup a stick on temp strip to put on the side to verify correct temp. I would practice using water until test day. Then nuke it for 10 secodns and store it in your crotch till you get the call.
If you get the job keep your ears open about randoms. For randoms you're going to have to stick to synthetic to beat them. Same thing. Just work up a plan that will work in your circumstances.
And alwasy remember, no one can make you pee on demand. If you've had a hickup then just stall. Tell them you can't pee yet. They feed you a bunch of water and give you 3 hours to take the test. If you haven't done it by then they have to reschedule you. And take your time, you're on the company payroll.lol

Thanks for the response. Ill be practicing my routine tonight to make sure I get the temp down. Thanks again for your help. Ill keep everyone posted.

Just got back from the lab. Everything went smooth. I handed her the cup reading a temperature of about 96°. This was easier than I expected. Now the wait begins. Im feeling confident but also still nervous since its my first drug screen Ive ever taken. I will fill you guys in when I get the results!

Just got back from the lab. Everything went smooth. I handed her the cup reading a temperature of about 96°. This was easier than I expected. Now the wait begins. Im feeling confident but also still nervous since its my first drug screen Ive ever taken. I will fill you guys in when I get the results!
Did it have the uric acid in it? That would be the only reason you might fail. Haven't heard of any labs testing for uric acid in Ohio yet but I imagine a lot of labs are going to start testing for it.

So what product (product's) do you guy's recommend? Please answer need information about products -Thanks and PEACE
There are aslo a few different types. Most people should be buying the synthetic that has uric acid in it because more and more labs are starting to test for that. There's also real dried urine out there though its a lot harder to find.

Me: 24, 265lbs, 6' 0"

Test: 5 Panel (Cocaine, Some Opiates, PCP, Marijuana, Amphetamines) various levels required for failure with 420 being 50 nano grams per ML.

Materials: 1 4oz Naglene bottle (container store has them), 2 packs of TOE WARMERS the adhesive ones, thermometer.

How: Night before I pissed in the bottle, stuck the toe warmers to the bottle, did a dry run with my urine holding the bottle between my balls and leg. If you're not as big as me you gotta tape the bottle, I was barely able to hold it in place. Don't put it under your arm pit. I put the thermometer on the other side of my crouch. Took out the bottle, it was 102 degrees. Next day I went in, gave the lady the paper, she told me to follow her to a room, she had me fill something out real quick. Went in the single bathroom, the light was connected to the vent so all noise was muffled. The tempature gauge was on the cup. I closed the door, pulled the bottle out, poured half of my bottle in the cup, tucked it. I leaned the urine away from the temp gauge, tested the pis with my thermometer, it was 101.3, I blew on it for 10 seconds, and the cup had the temp at 97, stashed the thermometer, zipped up and handed it to the lady. She handled it behind a little plastic shield, she doesn't smell it or look at the foam.
She looks at the temp, dumps some preservatives in, pours it in a vial, puts the vials in a bag and throws it in a pile. Signed one last paper, got to the car and did a bag of brown and smoked a J. It's mad easy if you can get clean urine and just practice the evening before. I was mad nervous but ironically I just took some percs to calm myself down.
Biggest problem I had was not nodding off in the waiting room, otherwise it's easy as pie. I started yelling "let's fucking go" this forum helped me out get in the mindset. SUB CLUB, and you know this mann.

This is great stuff; I had an incredible job opportunity land in my lap so I am not taking chances. I have to go submit a sample next week at Quest. Can anyone tell me what the facility is like (to their experience)? Meaning do you go into a stall or a self contained bathroom with a urinal? I substituted successfully about 20 years ago but haven't had a pre-screen test since so I am rusty but am 1-1 with these tests so far. I know they cannot take video of us peeing but if they use a stall is there anyone in the bathroom with you outside the stall.

I am a female about 5 foot nothing, I did not feel comfortable wearing real baggy pants because I thought this would be a sign I was trying to hide something. After trying to put the urine in my chest area I decided that was not going to work either because my boobs are not quite big enough to hide it comfortably. I ended up using a pair of my spanx and I basically put it towards my back area since I was able to leave my sweater on. I tested at Quest Diagnostics in the Denver area on 1/8/2015 I received the test results back a few agonizing days later and I PASSED!:woohoo:

How long can you keep the urine bottled for?
I tried it once and with in about 8hrs, there was white stuff on the bottom of the urine container. I didn't use it because there was no way I would pass with it.

I think you have to use it right away, right?

I hate Quest, but they seem to be one of the biggest pre employment testers out.
That being siad, i passed there tests befor with mary's advice. I cant do the synthetic urine, or carring clean urine thing. Seems like more work than it should be

I took a drug test today at quest Diagnostics and I'm not sure if I passed or not.... looked at the temp it was 91 but I'm anemic and it was cold in there, bout time she got it the temp was at 90 I couldn't see what she checked off but she put it in 2 diffrent cups and sealed it..... she didn't say the temp was to low or anything...... so my question is, if its to low will they accept it or tell u to do it again

Can someone please help me out ASAP. What is the environment like? Mostly, is there someone watching you/in the room with you? REALLY need to know this, please respond ASAP. Also, about how long is the wait?

I took a drug test today at quest Diagnostics and I'm not sure if I passed or not.... looked at the temp it was 91 but I'm anemic and it was cold in there, bout time she got it the temp was at 90 I couldn't see what she checked off but she put it in 2 diffrent cups and sealed it..... she didn't say the temp was to low or anything...... so my question is, if its to low will they accept it or tell u to do it again

If they accepted it then you are fine. I believe the range is 90-99.

Hey did you happen to notice any signs at Quest that said they test for synthetics? In another thread someone commented that at the quest lab they were at there was a big sign saying they'll know if you used synthetic urine. It's my understanding they use a adulterant test called TestSure that checks all the properties of urine to make sure it's not fake. It's also my understanding that QF 6.1 or any previous versions with Uric Acid(Canadian version) accounts for whatever TestSure is looking for.

Would you mind letting us know the results from Quest? I'm particularly interested because if I get randomed my company will ship the specimen to Quest. My concern is smell and foam but I keep hearing for a DOT test that's just nit part of what they are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom