My easy gravity bong

BongChamp101

its so easy that i gotta tell you...take a 20 ounce or a 2 liter or a 1 liter for that matter however much smoke you can take..put a whole in the cap and put either a slide from a bong or any kind of bowl peice in the hole...screw the cap back on wit the bowl in it....burn or cut a hole at the very bottom of the side of the bottle small enough to hold your finger over...pack bowl, hold your finger over the hole on the bottom(or get a plug) fill it up with water,put the cap back on, put the lighter over the bowl peice and let the water drain into whatever available...pulls the smoke in then take the cap off and hit it....most you probably already know this but oh well

Ive tried making a waterfall bong like that before. I found using a milk jug works fine

heres a gravity bong.

take 2 liter
take something to hold enough water to put the 2-liter in
cut bottom inch off 2-liter
place in water.

to make the bowl.

melt the lid and put some kid of bowl in it.

pack, screw onto bottle, light, and lift.... ready GO!

bon apetite

yeah well i just thought of it one day ...i know its not like regular gravity bongs thats why i put it up

Thats actually a gravity bong ja horsey...

a waterfall would be when you poke a hole in a bottle at the bottom, cover it with your finger.. fill it with water make a bowl head then un cover the hole. Let the water drain out pulling the smoke into the bottle.

THAT is a waterfall.

i got this gravity bong called "Vortex gravity bong"... its da shit!

Back
Top Bottom