My First Grow Journal - Liberty Haze & Gorilla Glue

I'd keep feeding straight RO or correct pH water with calmag. I think they will turn around. May take some time. Have you been flushing with straight water

I've been flushing with water that I've added ph up to to get to the right ph level

Ro is reverse osmosis. IMO ro with calmag is really good for indoor gardening. I have well water and when I first started I had lots of issues. Soon as I started using a ro system allot of my issues went away. If you don't have access to ro water, get some distilled water. Hopefully it helps

I've started with the correct ph level water and calmag in every feed and water, I'm hoping to get some distilled water as to set up a RO system will cost a fair bit, and I'm unsure how to install it, hopefully this will sort it out however I don't hold the highest hopes

Just s little update no major changes continuing with the advice ive been given but some of the leaves a bit further up are starting to go, took the lower fan leafs of the LH plant a few days ago that were all off colour and such, not sure if it should be starting to flower yet but it doesn't seem to be starting that much yet
420-magazine-mobile1358336050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1645499519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1758786225.jpg

The GG plant hasn't really done much either just looks like it's come to a stand still the soil however when dry looks really bad so am unsure if I should change it as I was told auto plants don't like change much

420-magazine-mobile1427215342.jpg

Not sure how this is gonna end up but hoping for the best

Well there isn't long left but over the past few weeks there has been literally no growth on the GG so do you think I should start the final flush now and water it for a week or so and then I can focous on getting a better yield on the LH as I don't think this one is going to do much more
420-magazine-mobile771360747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom