My First Grow Looking For Any Help

420-magazine-mobile1440106404.jpg

Can you see the curl i was talking about in the lower leaves?

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It only seems to be the lower sets of leafs the 3 fingered ones

Cool buddy good luck! Subbed.

Did you start with nutes? You mentioned what you had had an NPK of 1-2-2. I would suggest something with a slightly higher N ratio in the beginning as your new leaves are still hungry for nitrogen. Don't overkill it of course and keep watching your pH. That has made the biggest difference in my (still limited) grows!

Hey green hey spiff what's up how y'all doing.
I got my new amare technologies solar pro4 yesterday. Just got it into the tent today and holy shit is it bright . It's big as fuck too. I had been using a solar eclipse 250 . Which was killing but I wanted a lil more. I'll be starting a journal soon .

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Cool buddy good luck! Subbed.

Did you start with nutes? You mentioned what you had had an NPK of 1-2-2. I would suggest something with a slightly higher N ratio in the beginning as your new leaves are still hungry for nitrogen. Don't overkill it of course and keep watching your pH. That has made the biggest difference in my (still limited) grows!
This was my first grow...veg only pure ro water....2 weeks in to flower i started 1-2-2 cactus nutes for the time being untill my sensi a and b arive.

Yes lol... i crushed my ring and pinky finger on my left hand a year ago in a 25 ton press 4 screws and 168 stiches later the bone in my ring finger never healed back together...the pain and discomfort is what lead me to grow

Back
Top Bottom