My First Grow - Outdoors

RiverWalker

3-18-2015
Hey Y'all a couple years of toking has led to finally starting my first grow. I decided I was going to do the grow around November of last year when I had a buddy working in a grow room. I got 30 seeds for $15 and they were of 3 different strains but the only one I can remember is Cracker Jack. Well I unpacked them from their rice container last week and germinated them and before I even thought about doing a journal I have 10 happy seedlings under 2 grow lights in my closet which are on a timer for 20 hours on, 4 hours off. Once they are a few weeks old I'll move them to their outdoor locations.

IMG_20150318_060049_796.jpg
IMG_20150318_060100_737.jpg
IMG_20150318_060420_547.jpg
IMG_20150318_060449_443.jpg
IMG_20150318_060507_786.jpg

What my plan is now since this is 'bag seed' is to test my outdoor locations with these before I purchase real/expensive seeds. Speaking of, Would anyone recommend a feminized strain that grows well outdoors in central North Carolina?

3-19-2015
Well I came home today to find my plants wilting over! It turns out I read SO many articles condemning over watering I managed to under water my plants! After giving them plenty of water 4 have come back strong and the other 6 are struggling with 2 in not so good shape. I picked the other 6 up with dirt so their leaves are directly pointed at the light so hopefully they will all recover! 4 of their stalks were still somewhat rigid but the other 2 were the smaller ones and their stems can't hold themselves up anymore. Hopefully I haven't killed them, nobody turned yellow or anything and they have all the nutrients they should need being so small. OH yeah speaking of! I have them growing in a mix of Jiffy Organic & Natural seed starter and I mixed in about half a bag of 10-10-10 fertilizer. I plan on buying some better fertilizer for when I actually put them outside and in the ground but I was afraid of burning them if I put in very strong fertilizer at this young.
IMG_20150319_204212_244.jpg

IMG_20150319_204147_269.jpg

IMG_20150319_204133_933.jpg

@Panda Grower Are you making a grow journal as well?

@Bapple NICE JOURNAL, Where do you get your fertilizer supplies from and when do you start adding it to your plants?

Hello Riverwalker and thank you!

I am in the extreme South of Europe. I got everything from a growshop 90 mins away from me and the fish mix and Root Riots I picked up from a growshop in the UK as it's not available here.

All the available advice is all well and good but your plants are 'individuals' and you must respond to what each plant is telling you. In the first seven days there is very little aside from favourable growing conditions that you can do to make the plant do its thing.

I am sure your grow will be great. Keep on keeping on :welldone:::

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom