2nd Outdoor Grow - 3rd Grow Ever!

MtnGrower

So I am fairly new to growing and ever since i started growing my knowledge of Cannabis has gone from just smoking it to actually Harvesting my own crop! I want to learn as much as possible about this AMAZING plant!! All feed back is greatly appreciated.

Im starting my second outdoor grow, unfortunately i lost all pics of last years outdoor grow, and my first closet grow :( hopefully i find them somewhere so I can post them... This grow is my third grow ever. My first grow started in 2010 with a clone from a local Dispensery, the clone was called "Jedi Mind F**k". I put the clone in my closet grow room, vegged it for 3 months and flowered for 11 weeks. I cut all the main Colas off, leaving the smaller ones on the plant. I seeded the jedi by hermaphing a couple branches using the photoshock method, creating my very first own cross strain.. I was stoked!! I kept her in the closet with the light schedule on 24/24 till rejuvinated. I then planted her in the ground around May 2011(she was about 2 square feet at the time). I then crossed the Jedi Mom(Hermaphed her again) with the Jedi seed plants that came out of the first grow. Making the Jedi strain a backcross. I also crossed the Jedi mom with Mr. Bubble(Seed from local grower) and Blue dream(Clone).

This year I wanted more variety....

I started 15 different strains, Sour Diesel(Clone), Master Kush(Clone), Blue Dream(Clone), Black Domina(Clone), Platinum Kush(Seed from local grower), UK Cheese(Seed from local grower), Sour Diesel(Seed form local grower), Jedi(Seed cross of Jedi Mom x Jedi), Mr. Bubble(Seed cross of Jedi Mom x Mr. Bubble), Blue Dream (Seed cross of Jedi Mom x Blue Dream), Stephen Og(Seed from local grower), A seed from Mexico(far south in the tropical part, very interested to see how it turns out) and 3 various seeds out of a mystery bag.

All were started different times from March to April, and to speed up the slow growing beginning process I will be taking pictures of them shortly, as they are almost a couple months old now. They are growing slow due to the shitty weather that SoCal has been having, but they are doing great!! :) I hope to take pictures today and post them. The sun is finally out again...

sounds great! subbed!

I finally found some pics from last years outdoor grow.
This is the Jedi Mom revegged and starting to bud
0904111224.jpg

This is the Blue Dream clone(minus the top, lost it in some crazy wind) :(
P101001035.JPG

and some close up's of various ladies
P101001429.JPG

P101001326.JPG

P101001233.JPG

P101001136.JPG

That mom looks great! plan on doing some outdoors too, up here in Canada we can t plant until middle to end of may. Those plants are gonna be monster, good luck :bravo::goodjob:

Even down here in SoCal were not suppose to start planting till after mothers day(where I live anyways, in the mountains)... just so happened a random seed popped up out of the ground in march, so i just planted a whole bunch and they popped. then more cold weather hit, a snow storm... i checked my plants and couldnt see any!!! so i started digging in the snow till i totally uncovered every single one, i was so worried... but to my suprise NONE had died! I am truly amazed with this plant:thumb:

I started my jedi og from a clon (2) plants in a 4 foot by 8 foot raised bed with just some good soil from the hardware store mixed in with regular soil from the yard, then I mix in good plant soil and time rellease plant food. the plants got about 5 to 6 layers of leaves high then I clipped the top center (TIPPED) to make them split then they grew about eeemmmm 1 ta 2 feet tall and started going into the budding stage bypassing full on leafing stage I mean it got seems like just the rite amont of leaves but I didnt need to clip to much out. im about 4 weeks into the flowering stage, Ive ben clipping about 10 sucker leaves off each plant / each week for those 4 weeks, my question is how long is the FLOWER stage for clon jedi og plants to go before I harvest these girls (is it like 11 weeks) or what stage am I looking for to know when it time to harvest them,I will post some pic's as soon as my wife gets home as I cant figure out how to do that part. ALLSO a buddy of mine was growing his girls, he got a one month head start on me but he found a couple of inch worms on his girls we were talking about it and we didnt think that much about it as mother nature (birds AND bees take care of them but he had his girls to close to black eye susan vines and before he knew it the worms had chewed there way inside the flowers and distroyed the girls from the inside out. so I sprayed a suggested ivory soap tobacco,garic and pepper with water solution on my plants along with hunting the bastards down every day. the sollution turned some of the sucker leaves brown and dieing mode buy they will be ok. IM kinda new at the new growing methids so any worthy segestion whould be great thanx Bman.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom