Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

What's up Sphnx, how's it going? Have you finished trimming yet, interested to hear your total harvest number. Did you have a weight goal for this round?

My goal this year was 100lbs, I'm pretty sure I broke it. We've trimmed up 19lbs so far and kind of made a dent in a couple bins. I'll be trimming all winter lol

...expanding a bit!?...:rofl:...I'd have to hire help come harvest time...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hell yeah, I'm expanding! 4 20x50' hoop tents for 20 giants and I'll be doing 36 or so 8 weekers in the yard.. not too big, maybe 3-4lbs per plant. I'm getting a pretty big team together for next year. Hopefully it all works out :)

Well... I've come to the conclusion that these contests are just a fuckin popularity contest. People vote for tiny plants and untrimmed nugs- not nug.. Bertha lost again, to a plant that doesn't even have an ounce on it. What a fuckin joke...

Sorry to be all negative, but it's discouraging and I'm disappointed. Worked my ass off this season, grew something that is plant of the year material and can't win plant of the month with it. Haven't seen nothing like her this year, there's no reason, besides "fuck that guy" that she shouldn't have won. Just saying...

Sorry to be all negative, but it's discouraging and I'm disappointed. Worked my ass off this season, grew something that is plant of the year material and can't win plant of the month with it. Haven't seen nothing like her this year, there's no reason, besides "fuck that guy" that she shouldn't have won. Just saying...

I've said that this forum should have a plant of the year contest. I agree man you grew some BIG beautiful plants that should have won one of these months. Def plant of the year material. Lol
Just be proud of your harvest man! Fuck the rest .

Well... I've come to the conclusion that these contests are just a fuckin popularity contest. People vote for tiny plants and untrimmed nugs- not nug.. Bertha lost again, to a plant that doesn't even have an ounce on it. What a fuckin joke...

Hey bro don't worry about the contests... we all know you won the important contest .... grow of the year! You out-did even yourself this season. Congrats on the harvests ...

You know whats amazing really?? You got it all chopped and in bins... man I know you worked your ass off. Great job.... :adore: :adore:

GL with pricing and getting some to the market. I'm sure that's got it's own set of challenges.

You did an amazing job... you put the ARM in farming!

Now get back to trimming.... don't stick yer head up until .... its time to take a puff break....:Namaste:

Keep your head up shypnx

I think you won in my world too bro . That must have took a lot of hard work and the quality was awesome for outdoor . I'd loved a taste bro .

Just know you can only even surprise yourself buddy the prizes are just a perk .

Sphnx cheer up bro ur a winner in my book i show everyone bertha and tell them your my ideal hahaha i just wish i was in a legal state to where i could do a mass grow like ur planning next year the dreams the dreams but hey one day lol i need to come to cali

Yep, I'm building them all. I don't have any diagrams drawn up, but they're easy to build. Wood frame around the bottom, 2" pvc piping rainbow'd over, bolted to the wooden frame. 1 "rainbow" per 5 feet. I'm thinking I can get 16ft in height... but we shall see!

Seen you are into plant of the month again sphynx , I just want you to know I stay loyal my friend. you got my vote again brother .

Hey pal. I'll be over to plant of the month as well. You got my vote brother. That thing was a monster. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the enormous trunk that produced all those amazing buds is a fool. That thing was one of a kind and we could all be so lucky to have that kind of success from one plant.

My vote = sphynx's for the taking

Thanks guys, but this is what I'm talking about. Vote for the best plant, not who you're loyal to, you know? Keep things fair, and not a popularity contest. Or else, this will continue.

Thanks guys, but this is what I'm talking about. Vote for the best plant, not who you're loyal to, you know? Keep things fair, and not a popularity contest. Or else, this will continue.

Lol my vote has nothing to do with loyalty. Maybe popularity but the popularity came because I saw a gigantic gigantic gigantic plant I wanted to watch grow all summer. Lol and bro if that's not plant of the month then I quit.

I only am staying loyal bro to you not cause I know you but I appreciate your plant brotha . I ain't like that buddy.

I vote for what I think deserves it and knowing the work you put into it and go well the frost cane out on them considering outdoor I'm impressed . So please dot. Ever think I'm doing this based on names. I voted for Alaskan thunder last time and know idea who he is .

Sphynx I'm loyal as in I believe you deserve to win . Even if you don't man incredible stuff brotha . Sorry no disrespect intended sphynx

I only am staying loyal bro to you not cause I know you but I appreciate your plant brotha . I ain't like that buddy.

I vote for what I think deserves it and knowing the work you put into it and go well the frost cane out on them considering outdoor I'm impressed . So please dot. Ever think I'm doing this based on names. I voted for Alaskan thunder last time and know idea who he is .

Sphynx I'm loyal as in I believe you deserve to win . Even if you don't man incredible stuff brotha . Sorry no disrespect intended sphynx

No disrespect taken, brotha. Just had to say it :) and thank you, that's greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom