Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

How the heck are you going to meaningfully burp those? The bottom 3/4 will never get fresh air!

Hopefully leaving them open for an hour or two and mixing the bud around daily will do the trick. Dunno if I'll achieve this goal, but I want to have everything trimmed up and stuck in jars within the next month. So, in theory, it all shouldn't be sitting in there for too long.

I hope that big family of yours is helping with the bountiful harvest lol. You must be close to crazy cause that harvest is insane man. Personally I think you should have won nug of the month imo. No slight on SweetSue. Her nug was just as beautiful.

Ain't enough jars in the state of Calif to jar all that weed............................... Buy stock in zip lock baggies...

Congrats on a great harvest... You need a good trim table if you do this again..... Or I'll rent ya, my old Lady'. She does all my trimming. And she's gotten pretty damn good over the past few years.... I hate trimming.. When it's dry,, it's even harder than when wet..........

Keepem Green

Always trim my indoor wet. Outdoor has too much to clip it all wet. I couldn’t even imagine sphynx’s trimming. I trimmed about 6 pounds of outdoor this year and I’m still cramped in the hands.

And to hell with jars. Sphynx just bought a couple old fuel tankers. He’s going to clean me out and jar it all in that. Then he can just hook up to it with a fifth wheel when it’s all cured and ready to go lol

As far as trimming goes, it gives me something to do.. don't really mind it too much. Rather be trimming, than breaking everything down into bins. At least I can sit for that and give my back a break. I don't know why people trim wet, you're losing so much bud... shit shrinks up.. would rather trim dry and not butcher anything lol.

You'd be surprised how many jars I can find lol I'll have a nice stock pile soon enough :)

A stunning crop. 46 POUNDS?:goodjob: I got maybe 1.5, I am thankful it turned out VERY potent. Kosher Kush is good for that.

I got 46 pounds of untrimmed stuff from just my kitchen ;) got another 12 or 13 bins to fill, at least ;)
Congrats on the 1.5 brotha, kosher kush is dank af!

I wanna know the dry weight of Bertha and dry weight of everything lol he needs a scale you drive on to weigh it all lmao

18.25 pounds, didn't get to the rest of her before the rains hit... the rest will most likely go to compost. Hash if it's not moldy :)

Next year try early riser man. It's amazing. I had a herm on one next to a Pineapple Express last year that resulted in this but the actual early riser strain is beast and super resistant to mold. Huge nugs! I need to get more of it! For now I still have the cross though
420-magazine-mobile482022895.jpg
my early risers can make it to October 30th no problem where I live. Everything else is molded by the 15th

Good morning :)

Rare photo op lol

received_10215270147446699.jpeg

The Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush I had curing got a little too dry for my liking. Super dry it weight out to 3.4lbs. Once it's hydrated again, it's going in with hydration packs (60%) I have an order from a buddy of mine, he's got a few dispensaries and wants to give my stuff a try. Pretty cool, I've been out of the game for a few years. It'll be nice to get some funds for my hoop tents!

20171118_073827.jpg
20171118_073850.jpg
20171118_073901.jpg

My Jedi task is taking much longer than expected lol two and a half lines cleared out and it filled 3 bins. I've been working on this Jedi bin for a couple days, 2.7 pounds trimmed up so far, and it's kinda made a dent. This is some primo smoke, such a strong high. Very nice hybrid.

20171118_073333.jpg
20171118_073441.jpg
20171118_073507.jpg
20171118_073419.jpg

My reception is awesome today! Uploaded these pics so fast lol much love everyone.

Seriously incredible! Phenomenal work!

Simply amazing - wow :goodjob:

Well done buckaroo! :high-five: Great picture of the pups and their exhausted human. :laughtwo: This was a great entry into the field, and an incredible undertaking for those of us who followed along.

Thank you for letting us tag along. :hug:

Seriously incredible! Phenomenal work!

Simply amazing - wow :goodjob:

Thanks guys :)

Well done buckaroo! :high-five: Great picture of the pups and their exhausted human. :laughtwo: This was a great entry into the field, and an incredible undertaking for those of us who followed along.

Thank you for letting us tag along. :hug:

Thank you! It was chaotic, but worked out in the end. Make sure to follow my next journal, I'm..... expanding a bit ;)

Much love y'all! I gotta get back to trimming :)

Thanks guys :)

Thank you! It was chaotic, but worked out in the end. Make sure to follow my next journal, I'm..... expanding a bit ;)

Much love y'all! I gotta get back to trimming :)

Expanding with the early riser I hope! Lol I promise I'm not steering you wrong. You can harvest that bitch in the snow if you want and she will still be growing with frozen roots lol

Expanding with the early riser I hope! Lol I promise I’m not steering you wrong. You can harvest that bitch in the snow if you want and she will still be growing with frozen roots lol

You have any seeds available?

You have any seeds available?

Not of the version I have. I had an early riser hermie next to a Pineapple Express and I only got 3 seeds from that one ones killer. I don't know which ones are the hermie early risers either because I had a clone. But with mites I ended up losing that genetics this summer. I have new ones coming first of December though

I got 5 coming so maybe we can work something out man

Back
Top Bottom