Hawaiian Hemphog - CronicHemphog's First Outdoor Grow

Bummer. Tie the spilt branches back together and they will heal. They have this 1/2' green vinyl ties tape on e-ba,, which makes for great bandages and perfect ties for the bud too. Keepem Green

Geez, Bro, those girls got hit hard, huh? :thedoubletake:
Nice job on piecing things back together and "hardening" the infrastructure! :goodjob:

I forgot....did you mention that big gap you have now??? :rofl:
:sorry:

samurai defoliation and topping... hi ya

Bummer. Tie the spilt branches back together and they will heal. They have this 1/2' green vinyl ties tape on e-ba,, which makes for great bandages and perfect ties for the bud too. Keepem Green

the biggest broken branch wasn't fixable believe me I woulda taped her up
it was dead hanging by skin
so off it went
actually only the bent ones were ok all the rest were hanging on by threads so
off it went

Geez, Bro, those girls got hit hard, huh? :thedoubletake:
Nice job on piecing things back together and "hardening" the infrastructure! :goodjob:

I forgot....did you mention that big gap you have now??? :rofl:
:sorry:

well the next one will be secure
did you see that big gap :rofl:

samurai defoliation and topping... hi ya

yo Brotha :thumb:

Alittle Elymers glue or even latex chalking smeared on any open wounds will help keep out worms and mold spores. What don't kill ya makes ya stronger,,, Keepem Green

ok rolling on the update

I'm on slug watch now lol
caught a couple this eve munching on leaves
they not suppose to go past the diatomaceous earth but they got past it
well I haven't re applied in a few days and its wet a lot so
re applied today well tonight just lightly gonna do it better in the daylight and do some cleanup get rid of those slug hiding spots
damn Cuban slugs I'm in Hawaii :rofl:

ok anywho

so I built me a bench so I can enjoy watching my plants grow well really just a spot to hang and chill enjoy the smells

DSC087971.JPG

ok to the pics

the big plant or what used to be the big plant :rofl:

oh yea and now we got 2 hurricanes heading this way I'm almost sure ill clear the first one
waiting to see if ill clear number 2

ok on to the pic

DSC087961.JPG

DSC087951.JPG

DSC087942.JPG

DSC087932.JPG

DSC087922.JPG

this looks to be one of the kosher kush clones

DSC087912.JPG

DSC087901.JPG

this is the other kosher kush

DSC087892.JPG

DSC087881.JPG

the hgk I kept yea I dumped one looked to weird

DSC087873.JPG

this next couple is probably the other gsc

DSC087862.JPG

DSC087852.JPG

DSC087842.JPG

a few pics I took yesterday eve with my phone

20160829_183707.jpg

20160829_183701.jpg

20160829_183648.jpg

so I layed down a coat of primer on the bench yesterday also

20160829_183640.jpg

ok that would be it for this week :thumb:

Hey CHH

Looks beautiful. I have a suggestion for the slugs. Trim the bottom of your plants bare at least a foot from the ground. Place copper wire stretchy mesh around the stalk. This has worked for me... but watch for grass/weeds/flowers/veggies that might touch your girls because the slugs will find the way if you give it to them. I have seen folks use copper tape... it does not seem to work..the stretchy mesh seems to do it.

For slugs and snails in my yard I used...used coffee grinds. Picked up a huge bag for free from Starbucks...enough to fill the wheel barrow. Anytime I want grinds they said just come late in the day and call ahead so they can have them ready for me.
420-magazine-mobile1443198905.jpg

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

Hey CHH

Looks beautiful. I have a suggestion for the slugs. Trim the bottom of your plants bare at least a foot from the ground. Place copper wire stretchy mesh around the stalk. This has worked for me... but watch for grass/weeds/flowers/veggies that might touch your girls because the slugs will find the way if you give it to them. I have seen folks use copper tape... it does not seem to work..the stretchy mesh seems to do it.

I read about copper where could I get copper mesh? never heard of it Thanks Brotha :Namaste:

For slugs and snails in my yard I used...used coffee grinds. Picked up a huge bag for free from Starbucks...enough to fill the wheel barrow. Anytime I want grinds they said just come late in the day and call ahead so they can have them ready for me.
420-magazine-mobile1443198905.jpg

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

yep I read that one too I think ill try the copper border first if I can get what I need :thanks:

Now slugs are something I might be able to catch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as gimpy as I am. Hey I did a quick read,,, not sure but what the hell,,, if you eat oranges try throwing a cunk of rind on the ground in the drit or 'slug' trails. I hear they love it and will cluster up on it. Then pour some salt on the suckers. Might be intresting to see if it works???? Keepem Green

they supposedly like yeast also so you get a container bury it leave a bit of lip sticking up and put beer in it
I heard they go in and drown
I honestly don't understand how they just drown they can crawl out before they die
unless they beer gets them drunk so they cant crawl out then they drown and die
but just as far as drowning and dying I have a slug in a water bottle with a bit of water
it just crawls out of the water waters looking gross now tho :rofl:

I have seen tube of U video's of slugs crawling right on copper tape... they don't seem to mind it. I also read about coffee, leeched coffee is not acidic and provides nitrogen :cheesygrinsmiley: if it is free in large quantities I would try it

note to beer trap users... put them away from your garden or you just call slugs from everywhere into your garden :cheesygrinsmiley:

Of course you place them away from plants... but if you have them on your plants already.. an over night trap does more good then harm :)

You say this like people actually have common sense :cheesygrinsmiley: I assure you some of the "smartest" people do some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I have been spotted doing stupid shit all my life :cheesygrinsmiley: I have known a lot of folks that use traps wrong, especially the Japanese beetle traps. My neighbor put one up and went out to check it. It was half full and he said he could stand there and watch them come from everywhere 360 right at him... and his yard :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom