CronicHemphog's Next Outdoor Grow

yea I'm not done vegging them yet they get 18 hrs total light atm
in about 2 weeks they are going off
I do have more pics to upload I'm not up to date yet

Now thats better... Keepem Green

ok not done yet

one more to post and ill be caught up to last week since I didn't take tomorrows pics yet lol

20170426_102228.jpg

20170426_102231.jpg

20170426_192512.jpg

20170426_192526.jpg

20170426_192540.jpg

I think you got the jump on me,,,, This is where I'm at;
ts6.jpg

this is when I add my mycos, you want direct root contact. I use the granules myself, cheaper. But you got the WP. That stuff rocks. Make a small bucket of that and when you transplant you smalls givem a fast dip in it and you can get great contact. It'll do that hydra effect and bulk up the roots for better uptake..
m78.jpg

Those are some I'm starting outdoors. Hey here's a early experiment,, plant called Number One Auto from flash seed. I'm hoping for a late June harvest I think. Lets see if she produces over a pound.

16856.jpg

Girls are getting big,,,are you flowering now? GL my Friend and Keepem Green

I think you got the jump on me,,,, This is where I'm at;
ts6.jpg

this is when I add my mycos, you want direct root contact. I use the granules myself, cheaper. But you got the WP. That stuff rocks. Make a small bucket of that and when you transplant you smalls givem a fast dip in it and you can get great contact. It'll do that hydra effect and bulk up the roots for better uptake..
m78.jpg

Those are some I'm starting outdoors. Hey here's a early experiment,, plant called Number One Auto from flash seed. I'm hoping for a late June harvest I think. Lets see if she produces over a pound.

16856.jpg

Girls are getting big,,,are you flowering now? GL my Friend and Keepem Green

gonna turn off the lights in about 2 weeks or so when I get that gdp spread out a bit more :thumb:
I actually have some at those stages too I'm trying to get a little jump on the vegging
I don't think my plants are going to be done till about august if I start flowering mid may or late july at the earliest
but once I turn off the lights itll flip and the 5 min a day added light aint gonna hurt tops off at 14 in junes summer solstice
I'm running 18 total now so once its off itll flip no problem

:high-five:

Those are going to be some monsters come harvest!:thumb:

ok more pics coming soon and ill upload some vids for the off topic once I get to editing it
did I mention I hate editing? :rofl:

:reading420magazine:Hey great to see you post no pressure but the Offtopic thread as well if you have the time :Namaste:
I hope that life is going good for you and your garden the wonderul green it normally is SoooTissMe4NowLovePeace420LoveToYouAndAllThoseCloseToYou420:high-five::Namaste::420::Namaste:

:reading420magazine:Hey great to see you post no pressure but the Offtopic thread as well if you have the time :Namaste:
I hope that life is going good for you and your garden the wonderul green it normally is SoooTissMe4NowLovePeace420LoveToYouAndAllThoseCloseToYou420:high-five::Namaste::420::Namaste:

Cronic Style
:thumb:

:thumb::Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom