CronicHemphog's Next Outdoor Grow

ok light on :thumb:
ill find time to post on both journals some time this week ill also try to get a vid or 2 up on off topic

ok still haven't posted but I got some uploaded ill try to post in the next couple days and upload the rest
cause I got more to upload now
for both journals

hey guys be back in a few days read everyones posts and post my update which will be pretty drastic as I'm already ready to start my harvest at least on one plant hopefully they will go by weeks and not have a bunch at once :19
but I'm step cutting and will at least cut 2 times before I use the remainder for something and yank the stalk.
so a bunch of pics and the harvest will start to commence for the next month to month and a half
so again end of this week just one plant getting first cut mostly the tips
next week one more cut and that plant would be gdp sgirl from buck and bid genetics
sour diesel will probably be next hopefully a week after the first step cut on sgirl
which at the same time will have the second cut one gdp sgirl
diesel will have only 2 cuts also the last 2 plants to cut
an outdoor oog omm and a gdp will probably be last and
may get 3 cuts instead of 2 but we will see I may just take the first 2 cuts from all and use the remaining for maybe screen hash or bubble hash to press rosin
gdp will definitely be last but it looks like its gonna have some nice thick colas :thumb:

Well my friend... Good to hear your still alive and doing well... But I'm not holding my breath as to when you'll update. Just good to hear the crop is doing well,, and close to coming in.. I think you posted 3 sets of pic's of the whole damn thing.. JK with ya.. But I am wanting to see some outdoor grown shit done from your neck of the woods. And I know you'll produce some great pic's.. Keepem Green

well here comes more but I have lots more to upload I did my first cut on my first plant the others will take maybe 1 or 2 more weeks gdp maybe another month

the first on I cut is the gdp x sgirl from buck and bid
I have dubbed it daddy's girl
gonna cut the rest of it at the end of the week the buds should have hardened off a bit by then

so anywho we going back in time with these pics

20170510_222025.jpg

20170511_201552.jpg

20170511_201637.jpg

20170511_201649.jpg

20170514_092719.jpg

20170514_092733.jpg

20170514_092739.jpg

20170514_092752.jpg

20170514_092759.jpg

20170514_092810.jpg

20170514_092831.jpg

20170514_092955.jpg

ok I gotta get through indoor pics to get to the next set of outdoor but I think the flowering pics still need to be uploaded

actually I gotta upload the rest before I can post
gimme a few days maybe a couple weeks ill have it up lol

Thanks again more to post here too
still gotta upload tho
one plant has got its first cut already its the gdpx sgirl
gonna finish the harvest of that plant at the end of the week
the s diesel and oog omm probably 2 weeks gdp maybe still a month out

I'm gonna throw up some pics soon plants have been slowly coming down gdp has 1 or 2 weeks left
starting to change color getting some purples
the gdp x sgirl was the first to go
the sour diesel and the oog omm has been being cut for the last 3 weeks
the first week was salvage some damage on those 2 the next 2 weeks had minimal damage compared to the first week so better weight but only have been cutting to salvage it couldn't went longer
but the gdp took minimal damage so its why I'm letting it go
the pictures i got uploaded so far isn't much still have a bunch more on my phone
soon to come Brotha

sorry been busy trying to survive here been out of work so long I'm just trying to keep shit paid
I got tons to post still got one last cut to clear out the plants
I been harvesting off the 4 plants for a couple of months lol
ill get or ill try to get everything I can posted by end of the week
if not ill just try at least get harvest pics up or something
have a great week

Back
Top Bottom