CronicHemphog's Next Outdoor Grow

well im not going anywhere for any start lol
my roots are planted here so i just do what i can
ill be posting hopefully tomorrow
tons of pics to post and this outdoor grow is done
got about 5-6 lbs off this outdoor grow
under fed it i thought i had enough in the super soil but i made the plants so big they sucked it all up so the buds werent
what i expected considering what the originals grew like except for the one gdp/sgirl i never had that one the rest were grown before of clones that i knew what the parent plant grew like.
so i shoulda fed em more i would have gotten better weight off it for sure
but hopefully ill get it posted tomorrow i been uploading today i got more to upload tomorrow for both journals
its just hard to stay on the computer when im trying to figure out how to pay my bills lol.
i take donations :rofl: yea im just kiddining
or am i
lol
ill try to get on more its just i guess its just still a bit hard with all thats going on
but one thing is for sure im learning about this outdoor soil stuff lol
talk to you soon Brother :thumb:

Yea you need to juice them for them big buds.. But good to hear they came in... It's all a learning curve. But they can drink the fertilizers. I find amendments only go so far,, and then you need to hit them with a good solid dose 3-4 times a cycle. Sometimes more. I know my plant suck every bit of anything outta the soil by harvest. Perilite probaly has more food vaule than my left over soils... JK kind of. But it's good to hear your alive and growing... Keepem Green

i think i posted these pics already but im gonna roll with it

all the way to the end of this grow

20170511_2015521.jpg

20170511_2016371.jpg

20170511_2016491.jpg

20170514_0927191.jpg

20170514_0927331.jpg

20170514_0927391.jpg

9ok now i know i posted these i gotta go forward

cabbage loop worm

20170626_193321.jpg

20170626_193341.jpg

20170630_092026.jpg

20170630_092038.jpg

20170630_092044.jpg

20170630_092051.jpg

this gdp/sgirl finished first and was best cause it still had food lol

20170630_092056.jpg

20170630_092108.jpg

ok so everything is down and gone outside already have the soil cooking in the box for the next round
lineup so far depends on reveg
money bush
kosher kush
medi bomb 1
gorilla glue
gdp x blueberry
gdp x trailer trash
so this ones done im gonna let it go for a few days then ill report it to the mods as done
ill set up my next journal before i close this one and will leave a link

there was alot more chops than pics indicated
some times was just doing what had to be done the pictures wasnt important
there was too many long nights trimming or id show more table fulls

You truly are cronic them updates were amazing I was amazed to see them go from strength an fatten up you must be a very happy guy keep up the great work :thanks:

Thank you Brother :Namaste:

Dude I'm happy for ya..... Always told ya,,, 1 good plant outside equals the whole tent... And looks like you proved that... Congratulations on some MONSTERS. And they will keep ya from being broke................. Cool BEAUTIFUL Plants with hella colas your going to need bigger stash jars for sure;;

Keepem Green

Dude I'm happy for ya..... Always told ya,,, 1 good plant outside equals the whole tent... And looks like you proved that... Congratulations on some MONSTERS. And they will keep ya from being broke................. Cool BEAUTIFUL Plants with hella colas your going to need bigger stash jars for sure;;

Keepem Green

:Namaste:
Thanks Brotha i shoulda got more weight off it tho but it did help alot in this time im going through now

:surf::popcorn: CHH, Just surfing through to say hi! Sorry for my long absence. I hope all is well!
And no, this wasn't posted by a robot....:rofl: :)

Hey Brotha no worries i been kinda missing myself, have a good one Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom