Canabinerd's Next Journal - White Widow In Soil

Whew (or WIW!), it's been a busy week in my garden. But fortunately, I think after tonight I'll be pretty well caught up and it's a good thing because I have a final next week to study for. So flushed down the widow last night with pH'd water with a bit of molasses and CalMag, decided not to feed this time. The clones are in soil now and I finished my screen so when the lights come on tonight I'll be installing the screen and taking a couple cuttings. So I'm pretty well sailing for a while, just gonna be tucking that widow under the screen. Get some pictures of the new operation up in on Monday probably. Have a good weekend closet farmers.

Sorry, got distracted with that pH thread. I need to learn how to white balance my camera for HPS, but anyway. The screen is on and she's just starting to stretch.

DSCF7180.JPG

looking great yeah the hps sucks for pics you should revegg the best plant then scrog that beast!!that revegged momma coulda prob took up my whole room!!great pics!great grow!!

Nice looking grow!!!!

What kind of camera do you use. I might be able to help with your white balance. My camera has an option where you just input the light temp and it adjusts to that. Works awesome. Haven't used it for hps yet but it works great for mh so far.

There is a white balance setting on your camera. It should be under settings. You want to use a white piece of paper under your grow light and follow the on screen directions. I found the user manual online. But I'm sure you have the printed version of it lol. But yea it's pretty easy to do. Just need to be sure you use the white paper. Can't wait to see the difference in pictures. Good luck!!!

Keep me posted if you see me Fug-Kin up Dutchy, I've never ran a screen before. Basically I'm just tucking away and trying to get her to fill out the sides and leave the front half of my screen open for the G13XSkunk#1, who lifted her skirt and showed me her pistils today! :party:. The two Kush clones I took are now happy and putting on new growth. The WW clones I took a few days ago are pretty droopy right now, might have to take another cut or two just to make sure I have something going, that plant just must not like to be cloned, cause I hadn't given her any food for quite awhile before I took those clones.

Thanks L.A.

So took a quick pic last night which was day 14 of 12/12. She looks to be setting flowers nicely.

DSCF7193.JPG

I'll have to get a pic of what's going on in the veg tent later tonight. Had a bit of a SNAFU last night and forgot to turn the power strip on in the veg cabinet so my veggers got an extra long nap last night, they are all early enough in veg that I don't think I'll have a problem, but there is nothing I can do about it now anyway so WTF. Other than that, all the girls are doing good. I fed the widow last night at about 400ppm of FloroDuo and 1 tsp of KoolBloom, also trimmed a few of the older yellowing fans and gave her a very lazy lollipop.

Thanks for the reps buddy!
dropping by to return some reppage, and wish you and yours a merry Christmas!!

wiw!:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom