Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Thanks everyone for your input on the lollipoping, think I will give it a go, the girls are quite thick I can hardly find the stems when I am feeding them and they have massive stem on them. bordengrow I did the lsting and some supercropping and you are right they get very bushy and it looks like there will be a pile of buds. I hope I like this White Widow.

Thanks everyone for your input on the lollipoping, think I will give it a go, the girls are quite thick I can hardly find the stems when I am feeding them and they have massive stem on them. bordengrow I did the lsting and some supercropping and you are right they get very bushy and it looks like there will be a pile of buds. I hope I like this White Widow.
I have done some defoliating in the past to allow light to get through to the middle of the plant better. I think I read somewhere that the rule of thumb is to not take more than 30% of the foliage off otherwise you could shock your plant and turn it hermie. It worked wonders for the autoflower I did it on. I cut a bunch of leaves out and almost immediately there were a ton of new branches. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I personally do my training early to shape my plants then let the leaves yellow in flower and remove them when they start to get brown edges. The plants use the nutrients in the leaves that are damaged, least necessary, and the ones blocking colas from light to grow a little easier/faster in flower using as much energy already available first before expending energy converting CO2, nutes, and light to food.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well just finished the lollipoping. Took about a third of the growth off could have taken more but I will leave it at that and see how things turn out. It is now raining so no pics tonight. As soon as it clears up I will post pics of the lollipoping and the little baby buds.

Well it is day 80 for my WW ladies and they are doing amazing, pics are of the lollipopping that I did and baby buds.
20160831_110254.jpg
20160831_110248.jpg
20160831_110237.jpg
20160831_110221.jpg
20160831_115540.jpg
20160831_115608.jpg

My early vixen went almost 9 called for 8 and my crown royale is on 9 and I'm giving it a week more it calls for 9

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well it is day 86 for my WW ladies, day 14 of flower(Approx). Gave them some nutes today making it the second feeding since my last post. Things are looking pretty good buds are stacking and it looks like it is going to be a pretty good crop. It looks like they should be ready for harvest mid October so I will definitely need to build a night time cover for those frosty nights.

Day 89 for my WW ladies day 17(approx) of flower. I gave them a feeding of nutes, I think they are doing okay, maybe someone could tell me if they are doing good for day 17 of flower. When should I start seeing trichomes? Here is a few pics of the little buds.
20160909_181204.jpg
20160909_181150.jpg
20160909_181049.jpg

Looking right on track my good man! Should start seeing them in the next two weeks but more so in the final four!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom