Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Okay folks got a question for you all, when topping can you top one on top of another or should there be a node or two between toppings. I hope I didn't screw up again.
That sounds like a method called fluxing or mainlining ( both the same just 2 names for it ) which adds a lot of tops to your plant. Usually they give 3 nodes between cuts to help spread it out but if you're going to be stopping there I don't see how it could hurt it.

Day 40, Well not a whole lot going on with the girls gave them a feeding Wednesday and my son and I gave them a proper LSTing yesterday and I gave them a dose of Neem oil last night, looks like they will need some water tomorrow it has been pretty hot lately. No new pics I think I will keep watering and feeding for a week and see what they look like.

Yesterday was day 45 for my WW girls, they are doing quite well, gave them a feeding of nutes and sprayed them with neem oil as I still have something munching on some of the fan leaves. I will try to get some pics of the girls today. It has been quite hot here lately and the girls are loving the sun. How much longer will these ladies be in veg, anybody know?

Yesterday was day 45 for my WW girls, they are doing quite well, gave them a feeding of nutes and sprayed them with neem oil as I still have something munching on some of the fan leaves. I will try to get some pics of the girls today. It has been quite hot here lately and the girls are loving the sun. How much longer will these ladies be in veg, anybody know?
That all depends on good ole mother nature. They should be changing soon though. Keep an eye at the base of the upper branches for those pre flowers.

Day 46 and the girls seem to be doing okay, the two close up pics are showing how some bugs are surviving the neem oil.
20160728_112336.jpg
20160728_112306.jpg
20160728_112239.jpg
20160728_112214.jpg
20160728_112157.jpg

Day 51, I was at a music festival all weekend so I haven't seen the girls since Friday and man have they ever stretched. Gave the girls a good feeding today and will water them in a couple of days. Going to do some lollipopping soon. No sign of starting to flower yet maybe another week of stretch. I hope I like these WW's but I am thinking I won't like the taste of the smoke if it is anything like the smell. Next year definitely Blueberry and pineapple for the grow. Hope to get some pictures later this evening.

Day 55 and the girls are growing nicely except for the girl in the middle. Started giving the girls a good feeding but I got caught in a downpour. So I have one plant left to feed and then a spray of neem oil, then fill up the water pails again and then ph the water for the next feeding. I will then take some pics of the girls, sorry about forgetting the pics after the music festival, I promise to get pics this time, then maybe someone could tell me if they are close to going into flower.

Back
Top Bottom