My First Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile616417386.jpg
Well All The Girls Have Been Transplanted into Final Buckets.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
3 weeks Today Since Purchase and Transplant

Well I removed ALL Zipties, replaced with Twisty Ties. And Continued My LST, Going to Continue Training the Girls until my Pak man Seedling has Topped at 5th node than trained for mainline. 22 Days In.
420-magazine-mobile225490273.jpg

Got Rid of Zip Ties. Was Looking For an Easy Way to LST and Not Worry about choking branches. This is what I Came up with. Not Permanent. But just my Seedling catches up. Then Going with a 37"×37" screen with 2"×3" grid.
420-magazine-mobile86802384.jpg

There will be another 2 Screens. Something like this but on a smaller scale. These Girls in the pic are in something like 32 gallon totes. This is the guy that got me into SCROG like 6 years ago.
420-magazine-mobile1203977367.jpg

Actually met himbon Instagram. And Also the Mentor that taught me how to Make a closed looped butane extraction system. And what temps to vacuum at. I was make Amber glass like 4-5 Year ago. Nowadays everybody is Extractor

That's pretty dope!! Wish I had growers in my area! M in a Commonwealth state so everything is a no go! This is the only place I can get my thoughts out. I don't even let my closest friends know!! Not that I don't trust them we r just on different paths at the moment!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

I know the feeling bro, but it's best to not say a word... and (if they consume cannibus) just randomly givem a small (1/8) of a bag and just say ur guy hooked u up... ..

Wanna challenge? I need the villages to help!! Teach this young padawan your ways Jedi Masters... help me grow...

NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

Flako1985... Much respect.. Really impressed with your ingenuity so far... As for me.. Seems cfl's are getting the low end of the stick.. Stick for my grow, cause i got an awesome plan for my new light setup...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Don't Get Discouraged. No.1 MMJ gain maturity be the Number of Hours of Light it gets. I know people count the days, but really its number of hours. Number 2. CFL ARE Great for Veg. They are just not intense. So growth will be kinda slow. I've Vegged out three plants with 2 T5 6500k for 120 days. And then went Full Ground in spring. Grow straight monsters. Especially with LST

Back
Top Bottom