My First Indoor Grow

Day 57: Well 7am tomorrow the Lights Go Out. Time To Flower these Girls. Removed Any tiny new growth of nodes. Don't want them wasting energy and popcorn nugs. Also Throw in a Pic of my SCROG Set Up Complete with the Third Screen on top. Just for Reference.
420-magazine-mobile1353467040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile743588867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749666463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile218210180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1323354921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604423517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146139353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015099473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile37334772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1803594740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile316022158.jpg
That scrog is one hell of a set up! I'm jealous my friend I tried but failed good job!

I was About to make a big mistake and flip to 12/12, without removing a bunch of fan leaves. And my buddy saw a video I sent to him. And he told me, remove all those fan leaves. And I said really. He said, no not all. But enough to open that canopy, what's the point of 600w HPS if it isn't hitting the nodes? So I cleared it up. I think most people get worried about bending and twisting branches. And removing a lot of leaves. It's all trial and error. Don't Give Up. Just figuire out what works for you. Just keep them happy and PH'd.

I heard that it's not good to do any thing to the plants once you switch to 12/12? I just flipped the other day and didn't remove any! Should I remove some still there is a lot of them! Thanks I'm a first timer no pic there sleeping, thanks again

I heard that it's not good to do any thing to the plants once you switch to 12/12? I just flipped the other day and didn't remove any! Should I remove some still there is a lot of them! Thanks I'm a first timer no pic there sleeping, thanks again
Your good to remove quite a bit up until week 2-3. But you can still remove a couple every other day or as needed to help if they are blocking Vital Parts, such as the Nodes.

Thanks, one more question I never transplanted before I flipped the lights so their still in 3 gal pots with ff happy frog should I move them to 5 gal pots with ff ocean soil or is it to late? Thanks again

Thanks, one more question I never transplanted before I flipped the lights so their still in 3 gal pots with ff happy frog should I move them to 5 gal pots with ff ocean soil or is it to late? Thanks again
Yea. I think Your kinda stuck in 3 gal. A transplant would more than likely be too much stress and shock them into hermies, since you already flipped. Even though they don't show white hairs yet. The hormone that starts bloom is being produced during dark hours. So i wouldn't fuck with them honestly.

I think they all love the light!
Yes. But Certain Traits are Strain Dependant. Some Like low EC vs High EC. Some Like to dry all the way out before watering or feed. Some Very to be trained with LST or Topped to be a Decent Yielding plant. That's what I was trying to say.

Damn Flako my bad don't know what happen but it seems some how your updates stop coming threw. I seen u stopped into my journal n was wondering what happen wit your journal. You still got things rolling I see. Looks like I got back jus n time for the fun. I wonder how that happen though. I will stick around till the end. Love the training! Keep up the great work!!

Looking good flako :) an if they stink pretty now it's Gona get crazy last few weeks :)
I was Told By the Guy who gave me the Pak Man Seeds, that the Cross is With the Strain PinkMan By Thunderfudge Genetics. And the PinkMan Plants Reeks and Lingerers . LoL. Glad I got a 16" carbon filter. Funny, I don't smell Anything All Day. And BAM! As Soon As that zipper is halfway open. Right in the kisser. I'll try and Get a Pic of Her Fan Leaves. They are like 9-13 finger leaves, with the Midddle Finger Super Super Fat. Looks Really Cool. Thanks for Joining in Again Guys

Looming really good! I also got a sample bottle of terpinator m giving it a go also. My first grow so not sure if its doing anything. Will say have two girls in bloom one has a lot of triches n the other not so much. M also trying mammoth p!! Love your set up!! Keep up the great work!!

Back
Top Bottom