My First Indoor Grow

I was able to run a side-by-side with Terpinator . I like the stuff. I would have to say that it increased my trich size and production by at least 30 to 40%. I was using 20 mL per gallon. It almost makes the trichrome's look like upside down teardrops rather than hammers. It's expensive, but in my honest opinion, it's well worth the money.
420-magazine-mobile140188272.jpg

I was able to run a side-by-side with Terpinator . I like the stuff. I would have to say that it increased my trich size and production by at least 30 to 40%. I was using 20 mL per gallon. It almost makes the trichrome's look like upside down teardrops rather than hammers. It's expensive, but in my honest opinion, it's well worth the money.
420-magazine-mobile140188272.jpg
My Friends Family Owns a hydroponics/Grow Store. The 1qt. Is $18.00. He gave me this one for free. At first, I was like 18.00, that's cheap. But it's active ingredient soluble Potash is like 4%-6%. So it is mostly Water. So 18.00 for 94%-96% water, is Exspensive.

My Friends Family Owns a hydroponics/Grow Store. The 1qt. Is $18.00. He gave me this one for free. At first, I was like 18.00, that's cheap. But it's active ingredient soluble Potash is like 4%-6%. So it is mostly Water. So 18.00 for 94%-96% water, is Exspensive.

Agreed. That's what prompted the side-by-side test. But I have to say, I really do notice a difference. Sticky sticky sticky!!

Agreed. That's what prompted the side-by-side test. But I have to say, I really do notice a difference. Sticky sticky sticky!!
Was Looking At my feed chart of Elite Nutes. And Next Week (4) I start to add Resin D additive. So i looked up what's in it. It's way better than Terpinator.
420-magazine-mobile418248117.jpg

Was Looking At my feed chart of Elite Nutes. And Next Week (4) I start to add Resin D additive. So i looked up what's in it. It's way better than Terpinator.
420-magazine-mobile418248117.jpg

Not familiar with this. Looks good. Maybe another side-by-side is in order. I have two 2 x 4 tables in my 4 x 4 room. Is it expensive? I'll have to see if I can find it locally.

Hey Flako how did u get the samples from Elite!! The resin additive does look way better then terpinator. I been using on both my girls in bloom but only one is going terp crazy. Tomorrow gonna do my 4 week bloom update hope u have time to stop by!!

Hey Flako how did u get the samples from Elite!! The resin additive does look way better then terpinator. I been using on both my girls in bloom but only one is going terp crazy. Tomorrow gonna do my 4 week bloom update hope u have time to stop by!!
Just went to their website. That's what I did. Or Google Elite Nutes Samples. I just had to pay 19.99 for shipping

Back
Top Bottom