My First Indoor Grow

Got to love that snow on the field of dreams!!! Hey Flako i ordered my elite nutrients sample pack. Your girls look fantastic. I want to get away from General Hydroponics and dont really care fore Advance Nutrients. I got some voodoo juice very expensive and the ingriedients was like 98 percent water. CRAZY!! I felt ripped off and damn was that expensive water. Never again jus gonna keep it to Great White!! Love that stuff!! Keep up the fantastic work ur girls look great. And i see if you build it they will come!! Lol!!!

Got to love that snow on the field of dreams!!! Hey Flako i ordered my elite nutrients sample pack. Your girls look fantastic. I want to get away from General Hydroponics and dont really care fore Advance Nutrients. I got some voodoo juice very expensive and the ingriedients was like 98 percent water. CRAZY!! I felt ripped off and damn was that expensive water. Never again jus gonna keep it to Great White!! Love that stuff!! Keep up the fantastic work ur girls look great. And i see if you build it they will come!! Lol!!!
Sounds Great Sir. You'll Love Elite. The Root Igniter is basically the same as Great White, just liquid 4-strains of mycochazzira? And there's only 5 bottles. The resin d has everything you'll need, I stopped using Terpinator, cause resin d has the same stuff. Yea I Hate Big Mike from Advance Nutes. Dudes, scum of the Earth. Dude preys on Young Chics. He's Greedy. The Exact Opposite of what the Industry needs. Sorry. My little rant. But Yea. Elite is where it's at. You don't have to switch at bloom, you just Keep adding more and more till like week 4 or 5 of bloom. Then starts working down to like 750-800ppms then flush. We'll see how my Girls do. Day 23 today.

Day 30
420-magazine-mobile1751788473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile158595303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120926593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile672755954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564411107.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610376608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562297653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196956422.jpg

Your doing great. Hey following a lot of journals and since m coming close to the harvest cure part m asking whats your method. Dont want to spend four to five months growing then f the last part up. What is ur plan on your bounty!!

Your doing great. Hey following a lot of journals and since m coming close to the harvest cure part m asking whats your method. Dont want to spend four to five months growing then f the last part up. What is ur plan on your bounty!!
Well 48 hrs dark period before chop. Then Chop individual Branches,remove fans leaves. Then Just Hang Dry in my Tent(utilize carbon scrubber) with good air circulation, but not with fans directly on the branches. And Basically Dry Until the Stems Snap, not bend. I'd say somewhere around 65%-68% RH. Then Toss In Jars. And Start Burping process. Depending on how moist the Buds are, is how I determine how long i leave the jars open. Also Picked up some Boveda 62%RH packs to toss in the jars once I'm close to the 62% range.

Thanks i appriciate it. I been following dr ziggy low n slow methid in the fridge i might put a cola in there and see how that metgod works. Things still looking good as expected!!

Day 44. I Always Feel Like the Pics Don't Do Justice. The Camera and The Human Eye, I guess Catch the Light Spectrum Differently. Sometimes I can get rid of the HPS glow. Even with the Photodirector app. Taking the white out helps. But I have no clue how to use it. Well girls are getting close.
420-magazine-mobile272229539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308056832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1737459375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666168472.jpg

Day 45: Had A Power Outage in the middle of The Lights On. So the Girls only got 6 hours of Light. Basically, it's like they had a Cloudy Day. Everything Is Back Up.
420-magazine-mobile466113521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile295046462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858072475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1627140044.jpg

There isnt no cloudy day in that room!!! Looking great!! M thinking of pulling mine early. Well week nine of bloom. Git a hermie and think it pollinated both my girls. Bout to cut clones of my momma harvest and throw couple small ones in bloom. Anyways not the end of the world. Loving your journal always got some dank ass pics!! Almost to the end i see!!

There isnt no cloudy day in that room!!! Looking great!! M thinking of pulling mine early. Well week nine of bloom. Git a hermie and think it pollinated both my girls. Bout to cut clones of my momma harvest and throw couple small ones in bloom. Anyways not the end of the world. Loving your journal always got some dank ass pics!! Almost to the end i see!!
Sorry To Hear that. That's why I was Always told to Run Clones in A SCROG. In case of a Hermie. It's a pain trying to remove just one plant outta my SCROG. Well maybe not the front two, but if that happened to the Back 2 or the middle one, I'd be hosed. But your right . Not the End of the World. My middle plant looks like she can come down any day now. But I want to use my Tent to dry in, to use the carbon filter. So i think she's gonna have to Ride it out with the Rest of the Girls Got another 20 days or so. Well Keep On Truckin' Brother

Yea my initial plan was 16 more days and i might wait it out unless she jus goes to making seeds and stops bulking jus gonna observe n play it like i see it. Was gonna start my flush next sunday but again might start it tgis sunday because i will not harvest unless they had at least a seven day flush!! But ur right Keep On Trucking!!!

Yea my initial plan was 16 more days and i might wait it out unless she jus goes to making seeds and stops bulking jus gonna observe n play it like i see it. Was gonna start my flush next sunday but again might start it tgis sunday because i will not harvest unless they had at least a seven day flush!! But ur right Keep On Trucking!!!
Yea All my Girls Are around 800-1000ppms, right now. I'll start flushing sunday.

Wow so u plan on a two week flush!! I been lowering my ppms from 900 to 750 and now m at 550 and plants arent telling me nothing bad so just kept wit the regiment that one of my buddies told me. Thus is my first grow. Should of listened when i seen my first bananna and kill it but i only had two and got to emotionally attached. Lol!! Guess we live n learn but i have a clone of each in bloom so the girl that hermied is done and the other is my dedicated momma at the moment. My next strain also bred by a friend is Jackalope a chocolope crossed wit jack smack!! So far its been a heavy yielder with great high for my buddy. Looking forward to growing it out. My next journal!! Keep up the great work. How are you liking your resin additive over Terpinator?

Back
Top Bottom