My first post after reading a million first!

This is my first attempt at growing period I started with autos to to see I just topped one of my purple hazes to see if will grow and increase yield since they are on a time restriction hoping for the best next grow will be all photo mm and mango sapphire

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You never cut an autoflower BECAUSE it is on a time restriction. You stunted her, slowing her growth. Her clock is ticking anyways and now she will do slower till the internal clock switches to flower. You made a mistake. Autoflowers need low stress training, no cutting or breaking stems.

Had 9 plants in a small even SOG. Hurt the stems on 3 of the by accident. Had an average 24g per plant dried. 25 to 30 on the normal ones...10 to 15 on the hurt ones. Maybe you get the picture

This is my first attempt at growing period I started with autos to to see I just topped one of my purple hazes to see if will grow and increase yield since they are on a time restriction hoping for the best next grow will be all photo mm and mango sapphire

Awesome, well I could tell you till I'm blue in the face but truly, an experience is everything in our world of growing, I couldn't have a true opinion till I grew them myself so I did.....didn't like them but one thing I can tell you, topping your auto will decrease your yield, because stress will slow them down and they already have such a small time to grow already, an alternative is to lst the plant very early. That should increase your yield. Another thing I suggest is planting the autos straight into your final pot which I use a 3 gal smart pot, but I'm interested to see what autos can do in dwc, I might try that one day...

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You never cut an autoflower BECAUSE it is on a time restriction. You stunted her, slowing her growth. Her clock is ticking anyways and now she will do slower till the internal clock switches to flower. You made a mistake. Autoflowers need low stress training, no cutting or breaking stems.

Had 9 plants in a small even SOG. Hurt the stems on 3 of the by accident. Had an average 24g per plant dried. 25 to 30 on the normal ones...10 to 15 on the hurt ones. Maybe you get the picture
This one knows exactly what I'm talking about lol

Even if you don't hurt them or stunt them on purpose I still found that my autos when I started got horrible yields. Then again I may just have sucked balls at growing then lol.

Even if you don't hurt them or stunt them on purpose I still found that my autos when I started got horrible yields. Then again I may just have sucked balls at growing then lol.

The only thing I find autos good for is doing a massive sea of green grow, which I can't do cuz I have a small medical count, or if I was in an illegal state in an apt or something and wanted to keep it on the down low.Like grow in a computer tower or something. Also, I've grown several of the same strain at the same time with the same conditions, and had major differences between plants. The most I've ever got from an auto is about 30 grams dry. I NEED to pull 4oz+ per plant

Just to be clear, thebeast27 is an experienced auto grower and he has been successfully topping autos for a long time.
The tricky part is WHEN to top an auto. And he even has a thread about it.

The only thing I find autos good for is doing a massive sea of green grow, which I can't do cuz I have a small medical count, or if I was in an illegal state in an apt or something and wanted to keep it on the down low.Like grow in a computer tower or something. Also, I've grown several of the same strain at the same time with the same conditions, and had major differences between plants. The most I've ever got from an auto is about 30 grams dry. I NEED to pull 4oz+ per plant

Yeah good point with the transplanting. Forgot about that yesterday.

I did it simple: grabbed some root buckets with holes everywhere, put in my final soil, then fill the center with very very light potting soil for seedlings up to the size of a large soda can. So the sensitive seedling can grow some roots without fertilizers and when its big enough it will reach into the ferted soil. So you dont have do transplant at all and only start feeding on first signs of defficeancy. I did great on my first grow with the 9 Fast Bud Number 2 in 2 Gal Pots. Gave them 300 watts, yielded about 210grams dried plus some grams of bho in about 3 month without any transplanting. Had lots of fun with these autos. Since you can not go full retard with them because of their internal clock its a good opportunity to learn growimg and some LST before you go for topping and stuff.

In the US you go to jail easily if you have slightly too many plants, dont you? I have read an article about a person who grew 6 plants in germany for his own medical purposes, he almost has the same medical conditions as i do. Charge was dropped completely by the judge because of the difficult situation for mmj users over there. This happened just 6 month ago. Maybe they slowly start to realise the truth about the benefits if its grown only for yourself. Maybe i should move back to germany even if its completely illegal over there if you are not really really sick with already maxed out therapies.

Sorry for blasting your thread swollen :eek:)

For me it's all a learning experience a appreciate all your input but nothing like doing it first hand and learning from your own mistakes right now I'm not worried about yield it's the learning the dos and donts

For me it's all a learning experience a appreciate all your input but nothing like doing it first hand and learning from your own mistakes right now I'm not worried about yield it's the learning the dos and donts

I have my own journal going you all should check it out so I'm not constantly on swollans

Back
Top Bottom