My first seed order / Herbies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeFoster

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Had difficulty placing an order earlier this spring from another sponsor other than Herbies and the sale ended up flagging my card and was denied by my bank causing them to close the card and reported it to me as fraud. :(

This made me gun shy of trying to obtain seeds via mail order for quite sometime.

Yesterday after getting some info on trying again I went in search of some seeds through Herbies :circle-of-love:

Within minutes of my order it was visa verified at payment and an email arrived in seconds confirming my order.

I was stoked to say the least....and moment ago I get a shipped confirmation.

Hello Xxx Xxxxxxxxx,(name removed)

Your order #XXXXXX has now been dispatched by Royal Mail International Airmail. Please note no signature is required on delivery.

Unfortunately due to current problems with tracked mail not arriving we have sent your package by standard Airmail, this does not affect your guaranteed delivery and your package is fully insured.

Please note that payment on your credit/debit card statement will be to HOCUS POCUS.

Royal Mail Airmail usually takes 5-10 working days to arrive. Please note that there can be delays to delivery times which we do have to take into account, but please contact us if your order #XXXXXX hasn't arrived by 06/11/2014. (I assume this means 11/06/14 in the states)

Best Wishes,
Herbie

Decided on 5 Fem Dr. Krippling and 5 Fem Money Maker

Included for free are
2 fem amnesia
1 fem Super silver haze
5 reg sleestack skunk

Currently trying my hand at 6 Sour Diesel bag seeds in rock wool so once, or if they pop, I won't be going blind without any experience and hope to finally put up another journal without the dreaded DIED in progress disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom