Ordering seeds

Jackalope

Lots of new growers wondering about ordering seeds. I have been doing it for years so it is no big thing any more. Recently I upgraded all lot of my genetics. To do this I ordered from 3 different companies in 3 different ways. I just did it because I wanted the seeds. It was only later that I realized that not only did I order from 3 different companies I paid each one in a different way.

I paid in Cash, money order, and credit card. My first order was from the UK on Oct 18th the other 2 orders were made the next week. Yesterday the order from the UK showed up. It was the last one to arrive. The whole thing took 20 days to get everything. Every payment option worked. The UK order was the largest and was paid in cash. Yes that can be scary but it works.

The fastest order took around a week from order to in my hand.

So don't be scared. There are lots of wonderful strains out there waiting for you to grow.

I want to order from Michigan. Dont want it to be confiscated. How were the seeds packaged/labeled? Where do you live? I have filled out orders from 5 or 6 places then to find out they don’t take a card. Or $100 minimum order. Aggravating.

We were ready to order from SoCal area but at the last moment, a friend sent us a close by place. Guud prices, quick as they are close. Can’t wait. Never tried seeds before. Just the usual veggies. Something to keep me growing til spring.

I want to order from Michigan. Dont want it to be confiscated. How were the seeds packaged/labeled? Where do you live? I have filled out orders from 5 or 6 places then to find out they don’t take a card. Or $100 minimum order. Aggravating.
best not to talk publicly about how seeds are sent from the seedbanks as that will give away the stealth methods used to the eyes that lurk here that are not so friendly to our hobby, you can message the bank/s in question directly about that or private message members who have said they have received from the banks you are interested in, good luck with your quest!

I have to go into stealth and keep my flapper shut. The friend probably waited to give me the info. See if I was going to stay in this new hobby of mine. I’m still in shock that we found one here. I was going to order from others, figuring I’d lose money learning the in’s & out’s. Thanks.

I have to go into stealth and keep my flapper shut. The friend probably waited to give me the info. See if I was going to stay in this new hobby of mine. I’m still in shock that we found one here. I was going to order from others, figuring I’d lose money learning the in’s & out’s. Thanks.
you wont lose money learning the in's & out's, you have people here who have made many orders from many banks, its simple, just msg the bank you want to order from about their stealth methods, also i can say the bank i mentioned earlier will deliver, you do not need to know their stealth method, they take CC

Finnicki. I wouldn't restrict myself to just ordering from just your state. Most of the companies are elsewhere. Look into James Bean Company and Southern Oregon seeds. These both have other than cash options.

Plus I should mention. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!. Just because they sell seeds does not mean you should grow them. With the internet as it is these days. You can research strains before you buy them. If there is no info that may mean something. There is not info on everything. So then research the breeder. If there is no info on the strain or the breeder your on your own.

Plus I should mention. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!.......... If there is no info on the strain or the breeder your on your own.

Or if there is no Reviews of the Seedbank either, good or bad out there on the internet as everything has a review out there just about unless it is new (and new Strains usually the freebies, so those are hard to find info on folks that have grown them is the exception). As if nobody has dealt with them or popped their beans it's a total crapshoot on what you will end up with if anything at all.

We ordered some auto Amnesia Haze fem.
we are allowed two plants + a few ounces
So sayeth the Law. These are supposedly a smaller plant, 5’ at most. Sativa 70%. Ordered 10 seeds. Will try to get 2 going right away. How would I store the other seeds, for future use?

Nope. Temps for shipping are not going to matter. If any would it would be hot summer temps. When ordering from different continents the seeds can see summer and winter the same trip.

One thing on freebie seeds. If you get a strain for free and there is no info yet. You can wait a year and see what happens.

Is this a bad time of year to order seeds thru the mail? Cold temps and all?

Well, since most of the "In Case of Armageddon" seedbanks appear to be located well into the Arctic... ;)

Although even that isn't necessarily resistant to "human-caused f*ck ups."

Back
Top Bottom