Seeds: newbie perspective

Modest Grower

I thought I would share my seed experience for anyone who is in the situation I was in november of this year.

The first time I ordered legit seeds was during this year's black friday sale at seedsman. I did two separate orders and ended up getting as much or more free than what I ordered on those orders combined.

So far the germination rate is 100% and I have 7 currently going. 5 autos and 2 photos. All have been stellar with the exception of one freebie jackpot auto by heavy weight seeds.

I paid cash and the orders were shipped in a reasonable amount of time and discrete.

Anyways, here is my black friday haul:
20200125_020013.jpg

So my dad has been in a lot of pain these days and I have recently got him into cbd. My next order from seedsman will be for pink kush CBD.

I did a bit of browsing and the freebies look to be the same as my last order. I think I will also order sour diesel auto from dinafem.

I'll be paying cash again and sending via mail.

Have a great night!

I thought I would share my seed experience for anyone who is in the situation I was in november of this year.

The first time I ordered legit seeds was during this year's black friday sale at seedsman. I did two separate orders and ended up getting as much or more free than what I ordered on those orders combined.

So far the germination rate is 100% and I have 7 currently going. 5 autos and 2 photos. All have been stellar with the exception of one freebie jackpot auto by heavy weight seeds.

I paid cash and the orders were shipped in a reasonable amount of time and discrete.

Anyways, here is my black friday haul:
20200125_020013.jpg
Nice variety of seeds buddy I’m attempting my first ever grow autoflower cheap budget like but see how it goes man been chokin to grow my own lots info online an stuff so get overwhelmed lol but should be a case of chuk in soil an see?

Nice variety of seeds buddy I’m attempting my first ever grow autoflower cheap budget like but see how it goes man been chokin to grow my own lots info online an stuff so get overwhelmed lol but should be a case of chuk in soil an see?

Thanks Danny, I started with bag seed but after having the luxury of growing good genetics I had to order more.

As for growing, give it a go! I'd say getting your seed started and the seedling stage are the most challenging but easy if you follow a process.

I like to soak seed for 6hrs or so then move to a damp paper towel until they crack. As soon as I see tap root I barely bury them in soil. Mist with water until it has maybe two sets of leaves and you are off to the races!

Back
Top Bottom