2019/2020 Outdoor Grow Season

in general i grow what is called 'pollen chucks' which are basically choosing 2 different types from a small selection(usually just 1 pack each of 10 seeds) & crossing them, then growing the offspring, results can range from better than anything grown before to grotesque alien beings not to be grown out again, pic below is a first time grow of recent pollen chuck - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Bodhi Sunshine Daydream

IMG_4586.JPG

what do you grow in SA? the famous African Strains or do you lean to the modern imports?
I breed and maintain very very old lines of pure Land race sativa from africa.
My latest journal is below in my signature. The table mountain one is current. Have a look if it interests you

I breed and maintain very very old lines of pure Land race sativa from africa.
My latest journal is below in my signature. The table mountain one is current. Have a look if it interests you
awesome you are doing that! not many people ive come across doing it, so many get caught up in the latest 'fad' strains, for me im almost doing the opposite to you, im making polyhybrids into poly poly poly polyhybrids lol, its fun to see what eventuates though im not commercial & would not do it if more people were in demand apart from my extended family, below is a list of recent pollen chucks finished around june 2019

these were planted on aug 16th & are 3wks into budding cycle now

WJ
WL
WM
WP
WR
WB #1
WG #1
WC
P2 - Cannaventure PRK x Mosca C99 x Cannarado Barney Rubble
8A - Sour Diesel x Chemdog x Romulan x C99
HI - IHG Timeless Montage x Cannarado Barney Rubble
H2- IHG Timeless Montage x GDP x C99
N - UK Cheese x Blueberry x Mikado x Barney Rubble
Z3 - Sensi Star x Goji OG
G2 - IHG Platinum Buffalo x GDP x C99

:welcome: to :420:

So far that one helluva line up and super hectic conditions. I'll definitely tag along here Mr X
Here is to wishing you a successful grow!

Back
Top Bottom