New 2020 Grow

MotaMan420

Well fellow growers and gurus -- this is my start of my 2020 season . My ladies are from left to right - front row is Gelato 33 - White Widow - Do Si Dos .. Back row on left is Cement Shoes and Mango Kush on right. They are all 23 - 25 days from sprout .. Looks like Cement Shoes / Mango Kush will be the hogs of the grow - ..

Wish us luck and good luck with all your grows too

MotaMan

24 Days (3).JPG

Thanks O13 -- here's the harem now - 48 days from sprout. Using Natures Pride ( now Lands Pride) topical veg food.. watering with silicates . Once in a watering 1/4 tsp cal/mag p/gal .. all seem very healthy.. But I do believe a sativia has infiltrated my indica grow.. lower left.. but not a problem all are welcome to be part of 2021 harvest..

Good luck with your grow - stay safe all ..

MotaMan

IMG_0363.JPEG

:popcorn:

Hey Motaman, I’m slow but I do try to circle back around... what’s up in your garden?
What's poppin 013 ? -- I've been caught up in Christmas -- 7 grandkids.. But my Do Si Dos had come out of a slump and just took off and then took a bad dive with a cal / mag def .. glad I kept the back up White Widow ... The Do Si Dos is in far right in first pic -- new growth has no def signs, and she is bouncing back now , thank God -- .. Then I noticed my Mango Kush needin love -- so I just keep those 2 on a separate watering diet ...

But here are my gals -- I think a sativa snuck in but all are welcome in the 2021 harvest... I will keep them in veg for another 4 weeks -- then do a final snip and tuck and flip my lights..

How about you ? - anything in the dirt ?

MotaMan -- Merry Christmas everyone -- may all of our New Years be far better than this bucket of fuck that we have all been enduring for this past year... Be safe

IMG_0396.JPEG

IMG_0397.JPEG

Wow that looks exceptional, but there’s an open spot on the side there! Ha just kidding - your garden looks really lush and so much better than mine. Yes sir that’s gonna be a nice bounty after that series of harvests!!! It is funky learning to read each plant and keep them on seperate schedules. We want to water and tend the whole crew as a batch but have to remember that they are individuals, each with their own timing.

Kinda slack in my garden now, got a pair of new sprouts coming along plus an older Hawaiian Haze that’s looking like yesterday’s poop, but hopefully she will turn around soon. I’m due for an update
soon!

Back
Top Bottom