First Week Of Journey

MotaMan420

Well fellow gurus -- here's 3 of my girls at the end of first week of flower --- Cement Shoes , White Widow, Mango Kush... My Gelato 33 still hasn't shown her hairs so she , he , or it is not pictured...

Have a good grow all ..

MotaMan

IMG_0514.JPEG

IMG_0515.JPEG

IMG_0516.JPEG

Well fellow gurus -- here's 3 of my girls at the end of first week of flower --- Cement Shoes , White Widow, Mango Kush... My Gelato 33 still hasn't shown her hairs so she , he , or it is not pictured...

Have a good grow all ..

MotaMan

IMG_0514.JPEG

IMG_0515.JPEG

IMG_0516.JPEG
Wow beautiful garden my friend. :thumb:

Thanks -- from now on though I am definitely sticking to a single strain for a grow -- each lady has her needs --- my Gelato finally confirmed her sexuality. But not her leaf tips are burning and browning AND I stopped feeding , I have now just been giving plain water - ph'd of course..

Point is I was feeding them all the same schedule - White Widow is fantastic -- last year same seed lot produced a crapper with constant cal / mag problems -- genetics.. This grow is now Mango Kush - goin great up to flipping of lites and now leaf curl..

Temp is 80 and humidity 45 - 50% -- one pic Gelato 33 next door neighbor White Widow -- go frigging figure ..

MotaMan -

I will prevail -- no such thing as failure -- just delayed success

IMG_0518.JPEG

IMG_0519.JPEG

Thanks -- from now on though I am definitely sticking to a single strain for a grow -- each lady has her needs --- my Gelato finally confirmed her sexuality. But not her leaf tips are burning and browning AND I stopped feeding , I have now just been giving plain water - ph'd of course..

Point is I was feeding them all the same schedule - White Widow is fantastic -- last year same seed lot produced a crapper with constant cal / mag problems -- genetics.. This grow is now Mango Kush - goin great up to flipping of lites and now leaf curl..

Temp is 80 and humidity 45 - 50% -- one pic Gelato 33 next door neighbor White Widow -- go frigging figure ..

MotaMan -

I will prevail -- no such thing as failure -- just delayed success

IMG_0518.JPEG

IMG_0519.JPEG
Can you drop the temp a little it might help with the tacoing.
Looks awesome.

I have and it is helping some -- I was thinking the Gelato was a hermie but she has now shown her hairs - and now I gotta get her outta her funk cause she's a bush...

But the brown tips is beguiling me. Some photos have it as a deficiency others a toxicity.. That's why I'm now just using plain h20 ph'd to 6.0 - 6.5

MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom