MotaMan420 Checking In

MotaMan420

Good afternoon all -- I am new here but not to growing or forums. Ditched 420 - they censor their threads -- even wiping out entire discussions. WTF .

I hope that is not a problem here , seeing that we ARE in the U.S.A. But I do digress -- I am MotaMan had to add the 420 -- someone here said MotaMan was already taken.. But Mota has been tattooed on my forearm since 1978 -- I am the MotaMan.

I love to grow anything especially marijuana - just to see it go from a pinpoint of life encapsulated in a shell to a beautiful bush of glistening buds is just friggin marvelous. Y'all gotta admit it....

Plus the topper we know what goes into our plants that we ingest -- that's the best part. We can be our own mad scientists.

I brought my grow inside 5 years ago -- I hated the helicopters and the low flying planes -- they just gave me the geebies. I am a very simple grower - just this last grow I increased my rm size to 6 x 6 x 7 , added another foot. My homemade room was made from what other people threw away -- all it cost me was a couple boxes of screws and hinges for the two doors.

But that's me -- just started a new grow -- Do Si Dos - Mango Kush - Cement Shoes - White Widow - and Gelato 33 -- ladies are 3 weeks old from sprout and they are just little bushes. Once I figure out how to use my new camera I will post a couple of pics.

Thanks for listening

MotaMan (420)

Mocha / Stone thanks for the warm welcome -- I plan to start takin photos this weekend. As usual I expect to fill my 6 x 6 room with beautiful buds.. Like I said I'm old time and do it as simple as possible...

Hope your grows are as good as I hope mine will be.

MotaMan

welcome aboard mota! plenty of old timers around the community here. I won't be one of them but you'll feel home here soon.

:welcome:

Great to have you with us @MotaMan420 :welcome:

Brother, this is your lucky day. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest, most compassionate Cannabis site around and you'll soon see why.

Everything we do here is in the spirit of good clean fun while still maintaining a level of maturity.

We do have site guidelines but as long as nothing we do or say goes against them, we can have all the fun we want.

Our site staff has been doing this way longer than most any others around, so they really know how and when to step in when things get out of hand and their professionalism is top shelf, for lack of a better word.

Enjoy the site my friend, as I know you will. :passitleft:

Thank you Warrior - great to be here - looks like an overall friendly place.. How long you been growing ? Here's my new harem of young ladies.

MotaMan

24 Days (3).JPG

Thank you Warrior - great to be here - looks like an overall friendly place.. How long you been growing ? Here's my new harem of young ladies.
Kind of a long story there...I grew for about 5 years, officially starting in 08 when I found 420 Mag, but unfortunately due to a divorce, living situations, being an OTR truck driver and the illegality we have here in Ga, coupled with not wanting to jeopardize being able to see my kid ever again, I had to give it up.

Currently, I have a great house with a full basement that would be perfect for growing, I even still have some great strains of seeds, and a decant job to where I get home everyday (and they don't do randoms either), but I just don't have equipment nor the money to buy the stuff I need to grow. I'll get back into it one day, I just have to wait til it's financially possible.

At one point, I even became a 420 Mag staff volunteer here as a news hawk, until life got in the way (Job related) but when I came back I figured if I can't grow, I'll use my passion for Cannabis and try to take on the role as a "pseudo site advocate/activist" so that's what I currently do now.

I hunt the web for Cannabis news articles and post them here in the 420 Activist Corner for everyone to read and comment on, because I figure growing Cannabis knowledge is just as important as growing the plant itself...Can ya dig?

Oh, and yea...Very nice looking ladies you've got there, glad to see you started a journal brother...We love to watch nugs being brought into the world :popcorn:

Great to be here Buds -- , I was apprehensive with planting the White Widow , did not expect her to take off .. Now I have to find her a good home.. She wasn't expected to do well (planted this lot last year and had a problems from get go), and was just there as backup in case seeds from my new bank were duds ..

And as you can see they're not duds in the least -- so now I have a room problem -- four plants fill my 6x6 room...What a dilemma , cuz I specifically wanted to grow a Widow -- oh well next year..

MotaMan

High MotaMan420. Your mota is looking good brother. Welcome to 420! I grew White Widow and Gelato in my greenhouse this year, in fact I'm blasted on it right now haha. There are so many ways to train your plants, you may still be able to fit it all in. Lots of pics in my journals. I'll be stopping by. Stay stoneder.

I just transplanted the main 4 into 7gal pots -- and decided to keep the Widow -- but only had 3 gal (used these on first grow and got decent return) pot . So now she is in the middle and lookin friggin nice .. Do Si Dos looks unhappy and droopy from the move.. Cant download any pics -- camera card not reading.. but will soon update all..

I super crop my plants snippin and bending all the time.. till I have a manageable plant . I thought of a SOG but my room only has 2 doors .. and my 756 total watts has me turning my plants for coverage.. I have a sort of self SOG per plant and I'll have pics of that when they are too unwieldy and still lets me turn each plant.

I also crop the buds some to pack the lower buds -- a practice some frown on.. try it on just on buddin branch and you'll be hooked on the technique.

Good luck with all your grows and my your buds be sticky.

MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom