Newbie to shroom cultivation

MotaMan420

Hello all -- I'm a newbie to shroom cultivation.. Actually I want to start and I'm looking for a little guidance... I'm an active grower and wanting to branch out my skill set. But I have no clue as to where to start , is there a tutorial here on 420? -

Back in the day we used to be able to order kits that were advertised in HighTImes, all you had to do was order the spores.. Just want to be able to grow for personal consumption, don't want to grow poison that's all.

Thanks and Happy Growing

MotaMan

Hello all -- I'm a newbie to shroom cultivation.. Actually I want to start and I'm looking for a little guidance... I'm an active grower and wanting to branch out my skill set. But I have no clue as to where to start , is there a tutorial here on 420? -

Back in the day we used to be able to order kits that were advertised in HighTImes, all you had to do was order the spores.. Just want to be able to grow for personal consumption, don't want to grow poison that's all.

Thanks and Happy Growing

MotaMan
Hey good evening MotaMan.....check out Lady Cannafans or Captain Luckys shroom diaries. Good stuff going on over there. Theres some great videos on Youtube......Philly Golden Teacher is my goto guy.

Welcome to the mushroom cultivation adventure, @MotaMan420 ! 🍄

I second the nudge to check the sponsors Midwest Grow Kits, and Spore Genetics to get you started. They will have everything you need and there are videos and articles you can view at your leisure. I am very happy with the products from them, and it has me jumping in full board! I had never grown a mushroom in my life, and I will now be growing them regularly.

Take a "trip" through their products and you will see kits that have everything you need. They have very fast shipping and customer service is awesome.

There are also members here who will help you and encourage you along the way.

🍄

I have checked them out and plan to start soon -- just want to know is this like growing weed or do I need a science degree in order to not poison myself? I'm back from the day of just pushing a seed into dirt and waiting to the stuff we see now being used for indoor growing..

If I plan to start buying equipment I wanna know that I'll use it.. Sure could go for a good trip -- haven't had one since 79.

Once again thanks for the info

Happy Growing

MotaMan

I have checked them out and plan to start soon -- just want to know is this like growing weed or do I need a science degree in order to not poison myself? I'm back from the day of just pushing a seed into dirt and waiting to the stuff we see now being used for indoor growing..

If I plan to start buying equipment I wanna know that I'll use it.. Sure could go for a good trip -- haven't had one since 79.

Once again thanks for the info

Happy Growing

MotaMan
No Science degree is required LOL. Just time and patience. I think its easier than growing weed. 🍄

Back
Top Bottom