The Shroom Room With Lady Cannafan

I've been drying all of mine.
Enjoy the ride, hope it takes you wherever you want to go. 🍄
That little badass mother about put me on my ass tbh. I took a 2 grams mushie and it was so intense that I almost freaked out a little bit. Then..... Then tho.... I found my inner child and made peace with a lot of things. 🍄🤲

Mush Love Fam!

That little badass mother about put me on my ass tbh. I took a 2 grams mushie and it was so intense that I almost freaked out a little bit. Then..... Then tho.... I found my inner child and made peace with a lot of things. 🍄🤲

Mush Love Fam!
Looking forward to finding out the strain. I'm getting ready to order some different strains soon. Glad you found your peaceful child!

Looking forward to finding out the strain. I'm getting ready to order some different strains soon. Glad you found your peaceful child!
Are you planning to grow any normal mushrooms. Think I would like to try the morels outside
Never did find out if the spore solutions can be shipped in freezing weather

Are you planning to grow any normal mushrooms. Think I would like to try the morels outside
Never did find out if the spore solutions can be shipped in freezing weather
Yes, I'm planning some regular mushrooms. Might try the Morels, but definitely some of the store bought like chanterelles and oysters.
I do want to get some Golden Teachers for the journal, and a couple others.
Give @Spore Genetics a PM But I'm pretty sure with their super fast shipping you shouldn't have a problem with that.

One thing I have to keep remembering to do with the Ecosphere system is to get the water collected at the bottom of it from the humidity. It has a drip liner with it that works very well, but the water needs to be removed periodically. I've just been using a turkey baster to suck it up and squirt it right back into the infrared heating tray.

I checked my Uncle Bens' bags today, one is doing really well. The other one...not so much. Might be a dud, but I'll give it more time.
I'm making up more substrate mix tomorrow. The birdseed jars are going to be ready to go into the substrate any day now.

I've collected a few more shrooms from the tubs in the tent, mostly Tidal Wave nothing like the first flush. The Blue Meanie's are on the third flush and not seeing a whole lot yet.
....but any amount of shrooms is a good amount of shrooms right now. LOL
I'm bartering them off to a friend for some cured buds until my own grow is chopped and cured.

Has anyone tried the Pink Buffalo Strain?

I've just placed an order with Spore Genetics, and got an additional 10% off using discount code 420MAGAZINE. Free shipping on orders over $49.00 too!

For the Psilocybin I ordered:

Golden Teacher Platinum

Panaeolus Cyanescens Estero (because I think I mucked up the first one of these in my initial inoculations and did not get fruit)

A 3 pack at a special price. They choose their most popular strains to send in the pack. I hope Albino Penis Envy is going to be in there. :)

Edit: less than two hours later my order has shipped already!

I've tried my hand at myco a few times. Had some success, but tbh I don't have time to work, grow bud, be a dad, a husband AND grow mushies unfortunately. However I took have been toying with the idea of growing some white mushrooms and portabellas. I'm curious tho, would require the same amount of precision for those types of mushies? The environment of psilly has to be dialed in perfectly. I assume the same would be of "regular" mushrooms but tbh idk. I don't have an ecosphere, I used a monotub and all in one grow bags before. How easy/hard is it to grow portabellas and whatnot?

I've tried my hand at myco a few times. Had some success, but tbh I don't have time to work, grow bud, be a dad, a husband AND grow mushies unfortunately. However I took have been toying with the idea of growing some white mushrooms and portabellas. I'm curious tho, would require the same amount of precision for those types of mushies? The environment of psilly has to be dialed in perfectly. I assume the same would be of "regular" mushrooms but tbh idk. I don't have an ecosphere, I used a monotub and all in one grow bags before. How easy/hard is it to grow portabellas and whatnot?
I took some samples from a Portabella a couple months ago and put the samples on Agar. I did get mycelium on it, but have yet to get that into anything else or try the grow. Time...time ...time. LOL

Look around on Youtube and there are plenty of videos that tell you how to grow them at home. Of course you want to do things as sterile as possible, using a still air box is ideal, but can be done just by keeping your area sterile and turn off fans and anything blowing air around.
Growing the mycelium is quite similar to what we do with the magic mushrooms. A monotub would be fine.

Just to let you know, Spore Genetics sells the liquid culture (not spores, the culture) for Portobello mushrooms.

A little tid-bit on the difference. Cultures are much faster than using spores.

"....... Liquid culture accelerates mycelium growth, boasts higher success rates, and lowers contamination risks—ideal for beginners and seasoned growers. Spores, however, embrace genetic diversity, paving the way for a more organic cultivation process."

Just to let you know, Spore Genetics sells the liquid culture (not spores, the culture) for Portobello mushrooms.

A little tid-bit on the difference. Cultures are much faster than using spores.

"....... Liquid culture accelerates mycelium growth, boasts higher success rates, and lowers contamination risks—ideal for beginners and seasoned growers. Spores, however, embrace genetic diversity, paving the way for a more organic cultivation process."
I asked because I saw an article about drilling holes in fresh cut logs (2 weeks), injecting the spores (might have been a culture) & sealing the holes with paraffin wax. Keep moist.
For the mushroom types that grow on trees. Sounds simple
Different types of mushrooms need different substrates to grow.

I asked because I saw an article about drilling holes in fresh cut logs (2 weeks), injecting the spores (might have been a culture) & sealing the holes with paraffin wax. Keep moist.
For the mushroom types that grow on trees. Sounds simple
Different types of mushrooms need different substrates to grow.
I think I saw that one too. It started me thinking about dragging some logs from the woods closer to the house and giving it a try, I think it was one of the Oysters or Hen of the Woods I was considering.
It's going to be a busy spring, inside and outside. LOL

I think I saw that one too. It started me thinking about dragging some logs from the woods closer to the house and giving it a try, I think it was one of the Oysters or Hen of the Woods I was considering.
It's going to be a busy spring, inside and outside. LOL
I think @gwhunran has had some success with growing in logs. If I remember correctly. CL🍀

Yes, I remember someone talking about it.
If there's one thing I have around now, it's logs. So many trees down from storms. LOL
When life gives you logs make mushrooms LOL

Looking good in here @Lady Cannafan

It won't be long before you have your own spores library. 🍄
I will be buying some bird seed soon, for near future use.

Once, I finish up the Tidal Wave, Pan Cyan and JMF grows I will be starting a new diary
Tidal Wave is currently fruiting
Pan Cyan is re-colonizing after shake and break.
JMF is building mycelium in a 5-grain jar.

Then I will be following the same path you've taken.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Looking good in here @Lady Cannafan

It won't be long before you have your own spores library. 🍄
I will be buying some bird seed soon, for near future use.

Once, I finish up the Tidal Wave, Pan Cyan and JMF grows I will be starting a new diary
Tidal Wave is currently fruiting
Pan Cyan is re-colonizing after shake and break.
JMF is building mycelium in a 5-grain jar.

Then I will be following the same path you've taken.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Definitely trying to stay safe. LOL
I have another chance and the Pan Cyan now, maybe this time I'll see the fruities.
Take care, and to your wife as well.

Back
Top Bottom