Let's Give Pan Cyan And JMF A Spotlight

Thank you for stopping by @Ascended Master Kief , @Lady Cannafan , @CaptainLucky

The @Spore Genetics JMF is coming back with a nice, but smaller yield this time.
The @Midwest Grow Kits Rye grain jars inoculated with @Spore Genetics APE and Red Boy are still working of colonizing the grain.

Thinking about making a substrate up today and try mixing in the Pan Cyan to see if it will colonize the substrate.
Any thoughts on this?

No images today, maybe in a couple more days.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Still harvesting a few JMF, but should have did a better job during the dunk. I fail to submerge the cake and did not moisturize the cake enough for a better growth. I have not decided if I will do a second dunk or not.

I made some fresh substrate up and decided the break up the jar of Pan Cyan and mix it in. The first jar of Pan Cyan I did stopped colonizing after the shake and break, so this time I mix it straight into the substrate and placed a casting layer on top. I will post images when there is something to see. Probably next week, hopefully.

Here some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

@Lady Cannafan The Tidal Wave Magic Honey is great. I can't measure out a teaspoon of honey, so I just submerge the spoon to the bottom after a mix and put that in my tea and call that one teaspoon. I did three spoon the other night in tea, and it was a pleasant and light high, very manageable. Tidal wave is not as strong as some of the other mushrooms, but it was still a nice trip.

My Pan Cyan is starting to colonize in the shoebox, so hopefully good things to come.
I will take some images in a couple days.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

@Lady Cannafan The Tidal Wave Magic Honey is great. I can't measure out a teaspoon of honey, so I just submerge the spoon to the bottom after a mix and put that in my tea and call that one teaspoon. I did three spoon the other night in tea, and it was a pleasant and light high, very manageable. Tidal wave is not as strong as some of the other mushrooms, but it was still a nice trip.

My Pan Cyan is starting to colonize in the shoebox, so hopefully good things to come.
I will take some images in a couple days.

Tok..
Yayyyyyy!!!!! If you get these to fruit you'll REALLY like them. Very strong!! 😎✌️

Time to update this one also.

The JMF is still producing large fruit with her second dunk. I am not to shore about the Pan Cyan, because it appears to have gray mold growing underneath the white mycelium. No fruit yet just a very thick layer of mycelium.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine,

Time to update this one also.
Well my Pan Cyan did not make it inside, because there was a gray/black mold growing underneath the mycelium cover. I tried a little Iso, but that did not work. So, yesterday I placed the Pan Cyan outside, still in cake form. We well see what happens.

JMF is still producing fruit on her second dunk. So far, I have two jars of them.

Red Boy, yes a few weeks ago I inoculated a Rye grain jar with it and it is finally starting to show progress. Just a couple small patch but it's growing.

Now for the APE; yes I inoculated a Rye grain jar with it and it was growing mycelium, but it was all on the top of the grain jar. So I had to do an early shake and break to distribute the mycelium threw out the jar. I noticed this morning she is back to build mycelium, but this time in many spots in the jar.

Here are some current images of JMF, I will take images of the jars later today.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Sorry a little slow on the update, but things a going slow.

To bring you up to date I placed the JMF cake outside, because it had green mold growing.

The APE is in the process of recolonization and Red Boy is still building mycelium.
The new addition is Blue Yeti which is already surprising my with mycelium growth in under a week.

Here are some images over the last two weeks.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

I like it ! For faster colonization and easy of shaking only fill grain jars to about 2/3 full or a tad under. When you do it that way it will break apart easier and mix way better.

Thank you for stopping by @No Pain

I received the Rye grain jars from Midwest Grow Kits and they fill their jars about 85 to 90 percent full. Thank you, for your insight I will be filling my jars about 75 to 80% full when the time comes.

Now about you, have you grown mushroom before?
It's not hard once you understand the requirements.
Come join the fun, and start your own Mushroom Diary.

Tok.. :bong:

Sorry a little slow on the update, but things a going slow.

To bring you up to date I placed the JMF cake outside, because it had green mold growing.

The APE is in the process of recolonization and Red Boy is still building mycelium.
The new addition is Blue Yeti which is already surprising my with mycelium growth in under a week.

Here are some images over the last two weeks.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Great update @Tokin Roll ! I'm glad things are slowing down for you some. Hope things are well as can be with your Wife and yourself. 💕

I need to get an update on my journal too. It's been quite busy with the plants grow the last few weeks for sure.
I've got several Purple Mystic growing, loving those fresh mushrooms greeting my eyes!

Take care our friend!

Great update @Tokin Roll ! I'm glad things are slowing down for you some. Hope things are well as can be with your Wife and yourself. 💕

I need to get an update on my journal too. It's been quite busy with the plants grow the last few weeks for sure.
I've got several Purple Mystic growing, loving those fresh mushrooms greeting my eyes!

Take care our friend!
Did you get a chance to sample any? CL🍀

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

Thank you for stopping by @Lady Cannafan and @CaptainLucky

Hope things are well as can be with your Wife
My wife is doing much better now.
She was released from the hospital on Monday and is now taking it easier at home.
That's why I have recently been reading others post and trying to keep my chit updated.

My holiday is tomorrow and I will be starting my day out with a couple cup of Tidal Wave Honey Tea. Then I will just go with the flow. I made up a dart count down game a few years back we play.
How to play 420 darts.
All player must share a blunt for 420.
the next smoking number is 320. So, when a player gets 320 the game stops and we smoke a fatty. I game starts again, and the same thing happens when the next player gets 320, play stops and we smoke. When the joint is done the next player shoots.
The smoke numbers are
0 Final smoke for the winner.
It works out that I need 5 or 6 joints for every player. :thedoubletake:
Did I mention it can be a long game when smoking hash. :thedoubletake::rofl:

When 420 is on a week day, just my son and I celebrate, but this years is a Saturday.
Expecting around 6 or 7 420 friendly guess ages:
1- 71 Hash Hound
1- 68 Me
1- 62 Twist Me Up
5--29 Son and friends.

Did you get a chance to sample any? CL🍀
Yes, I have and I like them.
My son and I did 3 grams of JMF and like it a lot.
He kept saying, I can't believe how high I am with so little shrooms; and he weights out at 250 pounds.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @No Pain

I received the Rye grain jars from Midwest Grow Kits and they fill their jars about 85 to 90 percent full. Thank you, for your insight I will be filling my jars about 75 to 80% full when the time comes.

Now about you, have you grown mushroom before?
It's not hard once you understand the requirements.
Come join the fun, and start your own Mushroom Diary.

Tok...
I'm Happy to hear that your wife is no longer in the Hospital and is doing well !!!!

To answer your question:

Yes sir @Tokin Roll I have and do since about 2003 only cubes (cubensis). I have a laboratory grade incubator and generally work with spores be it from syringe or print to agar(I have cloned and made liquid culture via "Karo tek") then transfer to rye and then to my substrate of horse manure or worm castings and core mix for my dub tubs . For my rye I do a soak(with gypsum added), strain rinse, steep, load into jars or myco bags and then PC them. Its going to be a minute before I grow more as I still have a tad left over from my tubs :). I will look into posting the tek that I used for my dub tubs as its pretty much set it and forget it ..meaning no misting or dunking until after about the 3rd flush :). I did not come up with it. I could only find one pic of one of my tubs pinning and it was on its second flush.
IMG_2449.PNG
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3970.JPG

Very nice @No Pain Thank you for stopping by.

You should start a mushroom diary, and if you do; tag me so I can follow along.

Little update on my 420 party. We smoked until 2:30 am, buttt at 8:00 pm we all did some JMF. Newbies told 2 grams. my son did 3 and I did 4 grams. Now you know why I was up until some ungodly hour in the morning. Paid the price the next day.

Tok..

Very nice @No Pain Thank you for stopping by.

You should start a mushroom diary, and if you do; tag me so I can follow along.

Little update on my 420 party. We smoked until 2:30 am, buttt at 8:00 pm we all did some JMF. Newbies told 2 grams. my son did 3 and I did 4 grams. Now you know why I was up until some ungodly hour in the morning. Paid the price the next day.

Tok..

Thank you Sir .
Stopping by was and is my pleasure .
When the time comes I will do both start one and tag you !
Good to hear you had a pleasure filled 420!!

Back
Top Bottom