Lady Cannafan Shrooming Midwest Grow Kits & Spore Genetics - APE, Blue Meanie & More

Make sure you mist with a micro mister and not a spray bottle. I just placed a jug of distilled water in the fridge.
Hello Doomsday Dad

Never heard of using cold distilled water before. Just curious what the cold water does for the mushrooms? Curious shrooomhead needs to know.

Hello Doomsday Dad

Never heard of using cold distilled water before. Just curious what the cold water does for the mushrooms? Curious shrooomhead needs to know

Hello Doomsday Dad

Never heard of using cold distilled water before. Just curious what the cold water does for the mushrooms? Curious shrooomhead needs to know.
I know very little myself but I have a close buddy of mine that grows gourmet mushys for a bunch of places and he told me it was supposed to imitate frost on the ground early morning so it places the mycelium into a fruit or die situation so it will fruit massive amounts. So far it has worked for me I guess but I have noticed it takes very little or it bruises the mycelium.

IMG_20240129_075716161.jpg

IMG_20240115_180513500.jpg

I know very little myself but I have a close buddy of mine that grows gourmet mushys for a bunch of places and he told me it was supposed to imitate frost on the ground early morning so it places the mycelium into a fruit or die situation so it will fruit massive amounts. So far it has worked for me I guess but I have noticed it takes very little or it bruises the mycelium.

Right on, thank you very much. Makes sense.

Do you cover those with anything while they are growing in there? Like we do with the dub tubs.

I have a new Diary started. It will be a general non-sponsored diary.
Please stop in and let me know you're with me :

I've been on hiatus from 420mag for a while. I'm back now and very happy to see mushies in the lineup with SPONSORS even and super stoked there's an app again. Mind if I follow the show? I'm gonna dose some gifted shrooms today after my breakfast. 🍄

I've been on hiatus from 420mag for a while. I'm back now and very happy to see mushies in the lineup with SPONSORS even and super stoked there's an app again. Mind if I follow the show? I'm gonna dose some gifted shrooms today after my breakfast. 🍄
Welcome back @JoeDaddy77 !
Of course you can join the show.
This journal is pretty much complete, it was for a review of the Midwest Grow Kits and Spore Genetics.
I have started a new one, it's the first one in my signature.

Join us there, and happy Shrooming! Pop over and let us know what kind of goodies you were gifted and your thoughts on the effects, etc.

Back
Top Bottom