Tok's Spores Genetics Review

Spore Genetics is a new sponsor and supporter of the new 420 Magazine

Section of 420 Magazine sub-section Psychoactive Medical Fungi

I had not had an experience with mushrooms since the early 70’s. With them being new sponsor, I thought I would give them a try.

I found their website very informative with a great selections/varies of mushroom spores from around the world. Since this was my first try at growing mushroom; I when for a Fungi Flush 10cc Spore Syringe with three different mushrooms for study. The Fungi Flush had 3 syringes included, one was Blue Meanie Cude, A+ Albino was another, and last was Red Boy (their spores).

I order them on a Saturday night, so I knew my order would not be process until Monday; and I still received them on Wednesday. The package was discreetly with a non-identifiable labeled. The contents of the box were three syringes with sterilized caps, three needles to initiate the process, and three alcohol wipes and a leaflet With Spore Research & Identification Instruction

Everything when smooth thought the whole process or researching, selecting, ordering and shipping, and I had not need to contact spores’ genetics for anything.

Check my diary for more info.

Tok's First Mushroom Diary - Medical First/Recreation

Thank you, and I will buy from @Spore Genetics , again in the future.

TR

Back
Top Bottom